PDA

View Full Version : AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2e,

gilvey
05-07-15, 06:26
My AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2e has disappeared. I cannot access it through the feeds. I have 2 boxes. One box shows it whilst the second box it's missing! Any ideas?
Both boxes on hades 016 technomate tm twin oe

Andy_Hazza
05-07-15, 07:49
Have you tried looking in plugins and pressing the red button to see if it is already installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gilvey
05-07-15, 08:04
It doesn't show anywhere in the plug ins menu. AutoBouquetsmaker is in the list to remove. Removed that from there, reinstalled it but still not showing AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2e in plug ins or service searching menu??

Andy_Hazza
05-07-15, 08:36
Is it showing in Menu, Setup, Service Searching?

gilvey
05-07-15, 08:52
No not showing. I have 2 boxes on same hades 016 one box has it showing the other doesn't

Andy_Hazza
05-07-15, 09:02
Somethings gone amiss. I would be tempted to reflash the receiver that isn't seeing it and setup fresh without any settings/plugins restores.

Andy_Hazza
05-07-15, 09:03
Or before you do that, ftp into the receiver n see if you can see it.

gilvey
05-07-15, 09:09
Where will it be, what folders?

Andy_Hazza
05-07-15, 09:19
usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions

gilvey
05-07-15, 10:03
Ok I updated via image back up hades 14 then software update hades 16 and it's back!
Any idea how to set it up to show the itv 2,3,4 hd and bt sport hd channels in the list?

Huevos
05-07-15, 10:27
What is your preference to use AB 28.2?

ABM is built in to the image, the code is maintained by the OpenViX team, and the channels you mention scan in just fine.

chaser
05-07-15, 12:21
What is your preference to use AB 28.2?

ABM is built in to the image, the code is maintained by the OpenViX team, and the channels you mention scan in just fine.
I can't speak for the OP, but I personally prefer AB E2 because it (IMO) make a better job at creating the bouquets. With ABM, I haven't found a way to swap only the HD channels that are either FTA or FTV. For example, in my AB E2 Entertainment bouquet, I get BBC One HD, BBC2 HD, STV HD, Channel 4 HD, Channel 5 (non HD), Sky 1 (Non HD), etc. I don't seem to be able to get this with ABM. If I do a swap HD with ABM, I get ALL the HD channels swapped, including the encrypted ones.

Ok I updated via image back up hades 14 then software update hades 16 and it's back!
Any idea how to set it up to show the itv 2,3,4 hd and bt sport hd channels in the list?
With the latest AB E2 (see main AB E28,2 thread (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=363132&viewfull=1#post363132) - http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=363132&viewfull=1#post363132) my settings are:
Local Area Selection: Grampian
Bouquet Channel List: SD
Scan Mode: Available HD
Bouquet Channel Sort: HD First
Print Channel Numbers: No
Exclude Adult/Gaming: No
Custom Channel Swap: No
Make All Default Bouquets: Yes
Other Extra Channels: Yes
Use Internal NIT Scan: Yes
Hide Pli Placeholders: Yes
Enable Script Checks: Yes
Bouquet Display Style: Default

With these settings I get all the extra itv channels + BT sport channels in HD. I think it's important to install / use the latest AB E2 plugin from the other thread I mentioned earlier, though, for this to work. I believe the new version of this plugin will be included in later ViX builds.

nmcc
05-07-15, 12:57
just downloaded latest openvix image , auto bouquets is not in plug in's any ideas guys?

Huevos
05-07-15, 13:24
I can't speak for the OP, but I personally prefer AB E2 because it (IMO) make a better job at creating the bouquets. With ABM, I haven't found a way to swap only the HD channels that are either FTA or FTV. For example, in my AB E2 Entertainment bouquet, I get BBC One HD, BBC2 HD, STV HD, Channel 4 HD, Channel 5 (non HD), Sky 1 (Non HD), etc. I don't seem to be able to get this with ABM. If I do a swap HD with ABM, I get ALL the HD channels swapped, including the encrypted ones.For region pick your region and Custom. And swap = yes. That will swap channels that work fine and skip any not working HD channels. If you find anything that doesn't work we will try our best to rectify it.

Ashley69
05-07-15, 13:32

Go to Autobouquetsmaker/Providers and turn on swap channels

abu baniaz
05-07-15, 15:07
AB 28.2 has never been included in image but has been available to install in the plugin menu. Looks like there has been an issue on the last update, this is why it is not showing up on the list of available plugins.

Most of teh minor updates to AB 28.2 have been done myself. These have been generally cosmetic and re-words because people keep asking the same questions over and over again. As well as vital changes to swap and supplement files. I will continue doing the updates as and when required.

Unless you are on a single tuner receiver and cant live with the 30 seconds of interruption because ABM does not piggy back on the transponder or must have the number printed next to the channels, you can achieve the same results with ABM. The updates for ABM are quicker than those for AB 28.2.

Use whichever plugin you prefer. But be precise on your description if there is an issue. Despite repeated requests for screenshots of AB 28.2 settings and debug logs for ABM, people are still witholding this information.

ABM works on PLI, OpenBlackHole and even SH4 receivers.

Andy_Hazza
05-07-15, 21:02
ViX ABM is miles better than AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2e imo. ABM is lightning quick, a lot neater n cleaner, but everyone to their own I guess.

Rob van der Does
05-07-15, 21:10
It's my fault that AB has disappeared from the feeds. It will be available again after the next build.

chaser
06-07-15, 08:58
For region pick your region and Custom. And swap = yes. That will swap channels that work fine and skip any not working HD channels. If you find anything that doesn't work we will try our best to rectify it.Thanks. I'll take this discussion onto another thread. I don't want to hijack this thread with my queries!

johnviv
07-07-15, 21:05
hi after using autobouquets manager is there anyway of keeping the chanel list in the same listing as I have set via the enable remove mode and load from the allsat red button , when it updates again it changes most of the listing

Huevos
07-07-15, 21:42
hi after using autobouquets manager is there anyway of keeping the chanel list in the same listing as I have set via the enable remove mode and load from the allsat red button , when it updates again it changes most of the listingNo you can't add channels from your user bouquets without them being lost on the next scan.

abu baniaz
08-07-15, 01:37
hi after using autobouquets manager is there anyway of keeping the chanel list in the same listing as I have set via the enable remove mode and load from the allsat red button , when it updates again it changes most of the listing

Both ABM and AB 28.2 allow you to customise the orders of your channels in the bouquets. Read the readme files for teh plugins. Ask if you get stuck.

gilvey
25-07-15, 14:14
How do I get itv 2,3,4HD channels in the place of the SD versions? Also the BT, SETANTA, PREMEIER HD channels into their respective places. What are the settings to swap them?

abu baniaz
25-07-15, 14:34
Autobouquets E2 differs from ABM. It treats the "Large first bouquet" different from teh other bouquets. Primarily so that new chnannels etc are not omitted.

In essence the large 1st bouquet is ring fenced from user changes. Custom swap and suppplement changes do affect it. You can put any chanenl in almost any other bouquet by using the sort options.

You need to specify what you want to do which channel and in what bouquet. What settings are you currently using? A screenshot is the best thing to do. If you have altered the swap/supplement files, attach them too.

Hierachy in process is
Supplement
Swap
Sort

abu baniaz
25-07-15, 15:00
And also what version of plugin are you using? Please don't say "latest". If you press the blue button, it will show you the version number.

gilvey
25-07-15, 16:16

i want to replace the SD channels with HD versions (in the large bouquet) ITV2,3,4 BT SPORTS, Setanta & premier

thanks

abu baniaz
25-07-15, 16:32
You still have not provided a screenshot of your settings. It isn't anything that will get you in trouble. Honest. It helps people help you.

If you do not want to use the latest version of the plugin, download it but dont install it. Take the supplement file and custom_swap.txt file and replace the one on your receiver.

If you do not want to do that either, change your scan mode to "all channels" instead of "available HD"

Andy_Hazza
25-07-15, 17:24
ViX ABM is so so much better than AutoBouquets E2 for 28.e. ViX has took ABM to a different level and it is always maintained and updated regularly unlike the other.

abu baniaz
25-07-15, 17:35
There is no need for conflict.

They are both great plugins.

Andy_Hazza
25-07-15, 17:42
Just my personal opinion.

gilvey
25-07-15, 18:07
sorry forgot, i prefer autobouquet for 28.2e as i find the full bouquet a lot better. i dont like messing about with seperate folders and like the sky numbered system

abu baniaz
25-07-15, 18:10
Both ABM and AB 28.2 will have the large first bouquet. Names are different. In ABM, you say yes to create main bouquet.
Numbering is the same as Sky although ABM does not print it next to channel name.

Can you confirm that you have updated the files for AB 28.2?

gilvey
25-07-15, 18:17
where are the files?

abu baniaz
25-07-15, 18:25
This is the very large discussion thread for the plugin, most issues covered in it. I'd rather people started their own thread as you have though
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=365505&highlight=autobouquets#post365505

I have been uploading the uploads separately otherwise they get lost in the posts. Download thread is in the plugin download section. It is a stickied thread too.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45289-Lraizer-s-UKCVS-Autobouquets-28-2-%28Satellite%29

gilvey
25-07-15, 18:35
ok ive got the custom_swap and supplement files. can you point me in the direction as to where to swap them please

gilvey
25-07-15, 18:40
usr - lib - enigma2 -python- plugins- extensions- autobouquets?
swap them over?
rescan?

abu baniaz
25-07-15, 18:43
Out and about, so cant post full path. It is mentioned in the big thread.

abu baniaz
25-07-15, 22:45
Yes. Replace files and run plugin again.
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/

gilvey
26-07-15, 08:45
Ok I've done that and nothing has changed?

abu baniaz
26-07-15, 12:40
What are the dates on the files on the receiver?
Use notepad++, not windows notepad

gilvey
26-07-15, 13:48
How do I go about that?

abu baniaz
27-07-15, 19:16
How do I go about that?
If you have not got installed, install it on your computer.

If notepad++ is your default file editor, it will open with that automatially. Otherwise right click "open with".

Or just download latest ipk and install that.

arnie2014
14-02-16, 03:52
Hi all. I currently have both ABM and autobouguqte E2 installed .

ABM obviously came with my openvix installation and iv always used autobouquets E2, so installed that and its always worked fine. Now i come home today from work and all the bouquets are messed up, got random HD channels in random places.
aint got a clue whats happened all i know is my nephew watched football on my PC via streaming from the box and hit the button to put it on the tv downstairs a few times by mistake

anyway i come home, an try autobouquet scan as normal but for some reason my bouquets wont update or change, regardless what setting i press . iv even tried uninstalling it then reinstalling it then it wont even add bouquets to the favourites then .

can anybody advice please, is removing it not 100% removing it or do i have to delete some kind of cache file or tmep files or anything,

abu baniaz
14-02-16, 04:40
Posting a screenshot of the settings page may prove useful.

abu baniaz
24-05-17, 10:58
A. We don't support your receiver here. You just accepted the rules, so re-read forum rule 19.

B. AB 28.2 and ABM places channels using the numbers. If you look closely, the News Channel range is full. They then filled up the Documentaries, and then started using the shopping. If you use Sort 3, you can customise the bouquets.

sigpark
14-01-18, 17:13
Reading this thread I see AutoBouquets E2 has a custom_swap.txt functionality.

I am using ABM, and the CustomMix file functionality (tried the CustomLCN also), and I am also using the swap HD Channel option in ABM config.

I would like to keep ITV2 ITV3 ITV4 in the ABM line-up as the SD variants (and not swap for HD) WITHOUT editing the "provider file". The regional channel variants for BBC's etc are FTA, hence why I do the "swap".

Would be grateful if anyone knows how to do this with the ABM custom folder functionality - have read that the "custom" functionality is applied before the provider file?

Thanks

abu baniaz
14-01-18, 17:16
This thread is about Autobouquets (AB 28.2)

abu baniaz
14-01-18, 17:22
Start your own thread. Provide debug log. Refer to channels with their official numbers and where (numbers) you want them to be.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-Please-read-before-raising-ABM-support-questions