Cheers

sharp blade
30-06-15, 23:06
Hi

just wondering if i can send picons over with fileziller and how

cheers:confused:

abu baniaz
01-07-15, 01:07
Can you please stop raising different threads for the same issue. You already have the thread going about picons. I will merge the threads.

I was going to answer yesterday, but decided not to because so far you appear to be asking questions without even searching.

People will help you if you get stuck, or don't understand. Like people helped us to understand, we will help you. But you have to put some effort in. There is a search box, use it!

Yes, you can transfer with Filezilla. You can drag and drop.

jasper1974
01-07-15, 01:55
Easiest way is to download a icons pack from plugins downloads and when it asks where to store them tell it hdd as placing them I cache will make system unstable. This will set up the box to look on the root of the drive for the picon folder.

Now if you don't want them icons and have downloaded other picon you prefer just use FileZilla or any other ftp program to go to the picon folder on your hdd and delete all the picons and links inside it then drag all the picons you have downloaded to you computer over into the picon folder on the boxes hdd picon folder

sharp blade
02-07-15, 21:02
ok ill give that a go