PDA

View Full Version : VU+ Solo SE

Emulated
25-06-15, 12:41
I have been offered a VU+ Solo SE around 6 months old, purchased from WOS with receipt. At the moment I have no setup until I can get a dish put in at a lower level, can no longer climb 6m up a ladder as before. Not exactly what I would buy, prefer something simpler and unable to fit in anything bigger on my desk. So just in case, whats it worth?

john doe
25-06-15, 16:12
wrong section. needs to go into for sale section. also come up with a price rather than whats it worth.

ronand
25-06-15, 16:17
wrong section. needs to go into for sale section. also come up with a price rather than whats it worth.

It is the correct section as the OP is not selling it (yet). Its just an enquiry as to its value

Walt
25-06-15, 17:48
They don't lose much value, I'd happily pay £130 ish for it.

Peterj
25-06-15, 17:55
don't forget, there is now a V2 version.
It supports the dual tuners.

goosegog
25-06-15, 18:12
I have been offered a VU+ Solo SE around 6 months old, purchased from WOS with receipt. At the moment I have no setup until I can get a dish put in at a lower level, can no longer climb 6m up a ladder as before. Not exactly what I would buy, prefer something simpler and unable to fit in anything bigger on my desk. So just in case, whats it worth?

If you mean how much if you dont like it after you get it and decide to sell it on i would agree with walt £130,if you mean how much should you offer,same again,£130 sounds fair but if your worried about size,why not consider a vu zero or technomate nano im sure there tiny in size and are a little cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walt
25-06-15, 21:34
If you mean how much if you dont like it after you get it and decide to sell it on i would agree with walt £130,if you mean how much should you offer,same again,£130 sounds fair but if your worried about size,why not consider a vu zero or technomate nano im sure there tiny in size and are a little cheaper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost twice the speed and more flash space for an extra £20 is a no brainer to me.