PDA

View Full Version : Using ABM

garyblas
24-06-15, 13:04
Can anyone tell me if there is a guide to how to use or set up the ABM?
I know most on here understand but for those not that familiar would be helpfull

Thanks

garyblas
24-06-15, 13:23
I would like to know if there is a way of having the HD swap for SD in the general lists i.e Entertainment, I know it does the swap in the All Channels list.
Another i would like to know is there a way of keeping your listing unless the channel is updated, as when i do a scan it overwrites all the channels i move into the Entertainment. e.g I move the BBC HD, ITV HD, ITV2 HD etc.

Cheers

abu baniaz
24-06-15, 13:42
If you enable swap, the channels will swap in the bouquets too as well as the main/long bouquet (if you have selected it).

If you manually move channels into the ABM bouquets, is using remote or program such as Dreamse, they will be undone when ABM runs.

If you want ABM to make bouquets as per your liking, this is possible using the favourites.xml.

garyblas
24-06-15, 14:23
I still using Apollo 166. Don't recall seeing a long bouquet will look though. But pretty certain swap does not replace channels in any other than all channel list
I use the move function to replace not a external program
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huevos
24-06-15, 14:29
I still using Apollo 166.If you want the latest features (like the ones Abu is talking about) you need to update to the latest OpenViX Hades build.

garyblas
24-06-15, 14:32
Ok thanks. Any guides for abm functions or setup?

abu baniaz
24-06-15, 15:55
The basics are covered in the Vix Manual.

The guide for the extra functions are in this thread. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45828-CustomLCN-CustomMix-Favourites-List-Simple-favourites-list

I have moved your thread to the ABM section.

garyblas
24-06-15, 15:58
Cheers Abu. Can you also link the Vix manual. Did not know this existed

abu baniaz
24-06-15, 16:02
There are links in my signature:)

http://openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=***Guides%20and%20Tutorials***/