PDA

View Full Version : small audio issue Vix 1.3

fintannl
15-12-10, 04:34
Hi, anyone noticed a slight audio problem with Vix 1.3. Approx every hour audio stops for a couple of seconds then comes back on again. Happens no matter what channel you are on. Thanks

Alanp
15-12-10, 08:07
Not seen this at all ?

silverfox0786
15-12-10, 13:20
fittanel could be your equiptment

fintannl
15-12-10, 14:20
nope, don't think so. i have not seen this issue with vix 1.2 at all. funny thing is that its only on my vu+ which I run as server to my dm500 upstairs. the dm500 does not seem to be affected. its a very strange one. any suggestions how i might investigate further. what i will do is try and nail down how many minutes in-between such occurrences. if it happens with a specific time gap in between it might be easier to nail.

fintannl
16-12-10, 00:49
ok rebooted machine and now no further audio issue. really strange. anyway problem solved. now fully enthralled with 1.3

fintannl
17-12-10, 21:31
finally identified the issue. nothing associated with vix 1.3. had read from many forums that signal strength should not be too strong. but just noticed that with the cold spell my signal strength had dropped below acceptable limits. so i knocked off the ice and tweaked the lnb. presto. audio and video perfect. sorry for raising an issue that was my own prob.