PDA

View Full Version : Wrong channel or Sid not found in pat

A7vtys
20-06-15, 12:19
I don't remember updating anything but I keep getting Sid not found in pat error on various channels - it can be at any point when watching a channel. I have also found a section of channels are not available any more and a few of them are broadcasting the wrong channel. For example a movie channel is broadcasting challenge TV.

I have tried to do the Satloader but that errors, have tried to update the channel list automatically too. Any ideas or tips what it could be?

bluey2
20-06-15, 13:06
Hi there, i had exactly the same prob a couple of days ago. what i did was to re-install an up to date channel list (vhannibal motor) and that cured it for me, dont know the reason why it happened though but it worked for me, give that a try

abu baniaz
20-06-15, 13:58
There were quite a few channels shifted to Astra G. The 28.2 channel changes are generally on Tuesday and Thursday.

beck
20-06-15, 15:39
Yes same happened last week to me new chan list from vhanible sorted it out takes mater of minutes to do

abu baniaz
20-06-15, 15:50
If you are on Hades 013, ABM now takes less than 30 seconds for 28.2

GiZZeRR
26-06-15, 20:24
I've done a complete channel scan and still can't get any of the movie channels, not sure what I'm doing wrong

abu baniaz
26-06-15, 20:38
I've done a complete channel scan and still can't get any of the movie channels, not sure what I'm doing wrong
Your satellites.xml may not have the upto date data. As such it cannot find them.

Option 1. Use AutoBouquetsMaker
Option 2. Use blind scan
OPtion 3. Update satellites.xml and perfrom manual scan
Option 4. Transfer a premade list