PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Picons & Lraizer Plugin not updating

mskhan01
16-06-15, 15:34
Hi there,

Please accept my apologies if this has been discussed before.
I am having issues with my Picons. I have always used Lraizer autobouquet with Rats Picons. Things were working fine but then recently my autobouquet stopped updating my picons links so I decided to try picons from plugin feed. I must admit they look very nice but movies section has most picons missing & when I tried linking them to my autobouquet , after updating the bouquet, they all disappeared? Although they were still present on hard drive but not showing up?
Now my questions are;
what am I doing wrong?
If I unlink them from autobouquet & because they are from plugin feed will they get updated on next update along with other plugins?
What can I do to fix movie picons?

abu baniaz
16-06-15, 15:36
1. Screenshot of AB 28.2 plugin settings
2. What picon set did you install

lincsat
16-06-15, 15:39
SD Sky movies have changed transponder today, so if using standard picons, they will need changing to reflect the new transponder. Lraizers AB with Autopicon should change them for you if properly configured.

abu baniaz
16-06-15, 15:43
Or just use SNPicons.

mskhan01
16-06-15, 17:25
I am using picons from install plugins menu- (220X132 .transparent black Tv east-009.0 (20130521-r2)
Here are my autobouquet settings43351

abu baniaz
16-06-15, 17:39
I hadn't realised about the transponder changes. This is why the pcions on the feeds have stopped working.

Those settings for AB 28.2 should be fine for a normal picon set. However, Ocram's set uses symlinks, so that is probably the issue. In you picon folder, do you have picons named 282e_xxxx.png?

mskhan01
16-06-15, 19:34
I am not sure about the title for picon set, as it is from plug in feed. I can see png files in picon folder but can't see any named 282e_xxxx.png?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
16-06-15, 20:17
Please verify details of picons installed. Picons for 9o East are not going to work on 28.2o East. In any case, the ones on the plugin feeds wont work for those that have changed.

abu baniaz
17-06-15, 01:02
Assumption is that you installed Ocram's picon set, and your details are incorrect.

Hope you follow.........
Extract and transfer this attached script to the picon folder. As you installed from feeds, it is in ext file system, so symlinks will work.
Chmod the file to 755
Run the script.

cd /picon/
./ocramtosnp.sh

This will add additional symlinks. These will effectively add SNPicon names for most UK channels to any of his existing sets.

In AB 28.2
As you now also have SNPiocns and using the print chanenl number function, change the autopicon type. You only need to run it once. No harm if you leave it on.

gear259
24-07-15, 11:49
You lost me at Chmod the file to 755