PDA

View Full Version : what am i doing wrong 1

moparopkop
15-06-15, 22:11
was on apollo 166 and was using autobouquets (28.2e) plugin with no problems
when i scanned to get the bt europe my problems started
in the sports bouquet bt europe was in there but bt sport 1 & 2 hd had gone,and only sd available,,so ive updated to hades 12 tonight
im still not getting the bt sports hd just the sd version.....

ive been across the forum looking for an answer but cant see one
any help would be great...if ive left any other info needed to sort it please let me no and i will provide it...:confused:

abu baniaz
15-06-15, 22:17
If you use the "all channels" scan mode and disable the swap, you will get all the channels.

If you want to have only the available HD chanenls and also swap. You have to replace the supplement and swap files. They are posted here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?20220-UKCvS-AutoBouquets-E2-by-LraiZer-BETA&p=360229&viewfull=1#post360229

moparopkop
15-06-15, 22:29
just done the all channels and disabled the swap its now showing me all the hd channels that i cant get.... sky sports 1 2 3 hd etc

abu baniaz
15-06-15, 22:37
I posted two options. You have done both. Sorry should have been clearer.

If you have trransferred the files over, use the Availabe HD scan mode. Enable swap if you want.

moparopkop
16-06-15, 10:20
I haven't transferred the files over...will attempt it tonight. ...where do i transfer them to....All help greatly appreciated. ..i seen in another thread usr/lib/plugin etc
is that where I've to put them?

abu baniaz
16-06-15, 15:27
Extracted files go in /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/AutoBouquets/

I have edited the post to include location

moparopkop
17-06-15, 13:09
just tried that but still showing the bt sport 1&2 sd version in the autoboquet 28.2e plugin

abu baniaz
17-06-15, 13:27
Post a screenshot of your settings of your plugin's options.

moparopkop
17-06-15, 14:45
Will do that later when I get the kids to bed....

moparopkop
17-06-15, 19:10
My father has taken my laptop so can't do a screen shot..my settings for
autobouquets e2 28.2 e are

local area selection - northern ireland
bouquet channel list - sd
scan mode - available hd
bouquet channel sort - hd first
print channel no - yes
exclude adult - no
custom channel swap - yes
Make all default bouquets - yes
Other extra channels - yes
use internal nit scan - yes
hide placeholders - yes
enable script checks - yes
bouquet display style - default
create auto picon - no

abu baniaz
17-06-15, 21:26
Not sure what is going on, but it works for me. I have uploaded new files owing to the ITV2-4 D changes too. Please try transferring those and run again. If that does not work, for time being run in failsafe mode. I.e scan mode = all channels, swap = no.

moparopkop
21-06-15, 11:38
Been flat out last few days. ..will try the attached files in a while....and let you no
How i get on.....

moparopkop
21-06-15, 22:23
Not sure what is going on, but it works for me. I have uploaded new files owing to the ITV2-4 D changes too. Please try transferring those and run again. If that does not work, for time being run in failsafe mode. I.e scan mode = all channels, swap = no.

That never sorted it dude....I'm gona re flash hades 12 again from scratch....If i get stuck on anything i will start a new thread....thanks for your patience and attempts to fix it