PDA

View Full Version : Can't ftp to Vu Zero in FileZilla ( Error

RedDevil101
15-06-15, 15:08
Guys

Was able to ftp the other day but now when trying to connect i just get this:

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".
Error: Could not connect to server

Anyone know how to sort this out?

Bazzer
15-06-15, 15:12
Guys

Status: Connection attempt failed with "ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server".

Have you made sure the IP address of your box is correct

john doe
15-06-15, 18:28
Guys

that ip address doesn't look right??? there was a post about a month ago on here in regards to same issue. if you find it, it maybe helpful

Alsie50
15-06-15, 20:25
Ip doesn't look right to me either I would set your box ip higher say 20 you may be getting a conflict if you have more then 3 connections on your network maybe there was only 2 connections when it worked,just a theory I'm no expert cheers Alan

simono5
15-06-15, 20:49
Guys

If you're using Windows launch a command prompt and type tracert 192.168.1.3. That should give you the name of the device relating to that IP. When I do this for my Solo 2 I get returned;
Tracing route to VUSOLO2 [192.168.1.150]
over a maximum of 30 hops:

1 4 ms 6 ms 4 ms VUSOLO2 [192.168.1.150]

Trace complete.

If this isn't the IP address of your VU Zero you can find the IP address by logging into your Router or alternatively by trial and error by launching a command prompt and typing arp -a to givr you all IP's on your Network currently in use.

The only way I could get the error you posted (ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server) is by trying to FTP to my Windows machine which makes me think, like others have said, you're just using the wrong IP address.

abu baniaz
15-06-15, 20:55
That IP address (192.168.1.3) looks fine. Just make sure it is teh correct one. Port 21 is normally what FTP uses.

What emulator/cam are you using?

bellejt
15-06-15, 21:07
is the FTP server active on your box ?