PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-MISC] Autobouquets missing channel + how to have Plus from Spain

octron2008
12-06-15, 15:54
Hi,

If incorrect section let me know.

I'm using enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_1.1.r0_all on Vu+ Solo2 with image BH 2.1.4 what I noticed is Disney XD+1 is missing from the Kids section? any idea who or how to add it?

Also any AutobouquetsMaker that will have Astra 19.2 Spanish Digital Plus?

Thanks

abu baniaz
12-06-15, 16:11
You may be using a very old version of ABM.

You would need to use the latest version of ABM to resolve the missing channel issue as well as being able to use the teh latest providers. Not sure if it will work on Blackhole but very good chance of it working on OpenBlackhole.

octron2008
12-06-15, 16:44
You may be using a very old version of ABM.

You would need to use the latest version of ABM to resolve the missing channel issue as well as being able to use the teh latest providers. Not sure if it will work on Blackhole but very good chance of it working on OpenBlackhole.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I was checking the about on the AutobouquetsMater I see the web github (https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/tree/2.3/AutoBouquetsMaker) but no idea where to download from there, or is there another page to download from to test if it will work?

Thanks

Peterj
12-06-15, 18:07
When you install OpenViX, ABM is part of the image.
Or try this ipk on the BH image.

Huevos
12-06-15, 18:42
Also any AutobouquetsMaker that will have Astra 19.2 Spanish Digital Plus?Yes, but the list is alphabetical and the channels are satellite only, no terrestrial.

octron2008
12-06-15, 19:04
Yes, but the list is alphabetical and the channels are satellite only, no terrestrial.

Thanks Huevos, That's ok with me as not in Spain so only need Satellite.

When you install OpenViX, ABM is part of the image.
Or try this ipk on the BH image.

Thanks for the file,

I tried to install but got error "incompatible with the architectures configured"

Might look into changing image over next few weeks, I don't have many Plugins or Addons so will just need to re-download and reinstall them again. If I change will my existing channel list work ok, I have the Autobouquets for 28.2E and also created my own Bouquets list for 19.2E, 16E and 13E?

Thanks

Huevos
12-06-15, 19:08
Yes you can use your own custom bouquets, but ABM covers quite a few providers too.

gilvey
13-06-15, 08:17
Any idea how to put the bt sports hd channels back into the tv guide? Currently I have to select all to
Bring them up in the full alphabetical list.
Cheers

Andy_Hazza
13-06-15, 08:58
Any idea how to put the bt sports hd channels back into the tv guide? Currently I have to select all to
Bring them up in the full alphabetical list.
Cheers

If using ABM should pick them up. If using your own channel list you'll need to make adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
13-06-15, 09:36
@octron2008, try following: unpack the ipk with 7zip and transfer to system plugins folder. Maybe will work then on Blackhole.

gilvey
13-06-15, 18:29
I use abm and cross epg. What settings besides do I need? Only getting sd versions of bt channels in the guide. I can only get them in hd via the all channels button

octron2008
13-06-15, 18:56
@octron2008, try following: unpack the ipk with 7zip and transfer to system plugins folder. Maybe will work then on Blackhole.

Hi

Thanks for that, I extracted with 7zip, it had 2 more .tar files and a debian-binary file inside.

debian-binary do you know where do I put that file?
Extracted the control.tar that had the control do you know where do I put that file?
Extracted the data.tar inside I had several folders out everything on /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker restarted box and can see it now but got an error when running it, I also tested by changing attributes to the folder and all files inside 755 but still the same, is that the correct attribute?

Gave me an error and created a log file, attached below.

Thanks

Peterj
13-06-15, 23:33
ftp the ipk to /tmp
run in telnet: opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_2.0\+git1271.ipk --force-depends

I just did it on an OpenBlackhole image and ABM is running fine.

abu baniaz
14-06-15, 00:18
I dont think you will get ABM to work on that version of Blackhole.

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/scanner/main.py", line 406, in doTune
TypeError: iDVBChannelPtr_requestTsidOnid expected 2 arguments, got 1
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method AutoBouquetsMaker.doTune of <class 'Plugins.SystemPlugins.AutoBouquetsMaker.scanner.m ain.AutoBouquetsMaker'>>,()) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
resolve: resolve ${sysconfdir}/enigma2/settings
resolve: -> /etc/enigma2/settings
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
]=]=>
</enigma2crashlog>

Try openblackhole and install as per Peter's advice.

octron2008
14-06-15, 16:06
ftp the ipk to /tmp
run in telnet: opkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-autobouquetsmaker_2.0\+git1271.ipk --force-depends

I just did it on an OpenBlackhole image and ABM is running fine.

Tried that but also give an error on running it.

I dont think you will get ABM to work on that version of Blackhole.

Try openblackhole and install as per Peter's advice.

I might go for Vix image.

Is there much difference between balckhole and Vix images? What are the pro's and con's on them?

Thanks

abu baniaz
14-06-15, 16:26
Try them both and decide for yourself.

If using OpenVix, you wont need to use CoolTV guide unless you want to. Cross EPG downloader comes as standard with image.

Huevos
14-06-15, 17:43
For ABM, user friendly blindscan, more advanced satfinder and scan options, epg and lots more I'd choose OpenViX as a priority.