PDA

View Full Version : [CrossEPG-Other] crossepg

bagsta
12-06-15, 14:21
crossepg wont download fully.all the movie section missing.is anybody having the same problem.

abu baniaz
12-06-15, 15:26
Maybe EPG data file is corrupt. Delete it using the delete option in the EPG menu and then download again.

glic83
12-06-15, 20:18
Having the same issue, tried a fresh download, restarting the box, force reload etc its just the movies that are missing.
I'm guessing its an issue with opentv

judge
12-06-15, 20:50
What EPG sources are ye using?

yeshu26
14-06-15, 09:14
My EPG takes 1 hour to update for 28 and 5 east sats.

parsing....parsing... more parsing..

IS it normal?

DaMacFunkin
14-06-15, 09:17
it could be for something as big as 5 east, i use xmltv import for some sats and it could take way over an hour to parse, in the end i made a script so it would just parse the actual channels i watch ( took ages but it works quite well ).

Mastercoolb
14-06-15, 09:24
Had the same issue, no epg for movie. Just downloaded again and all sorted.

superyas7
14-06-15, 23:38
Hi. Only my movie list in EPG isn't working. Used plug in to download latest EPG but still no luck. Anyone have any idea? Thanks

superyas7
15-06-15, 09:10
Still no news guys on how to fix this issue? If u delete from EPG menu, then how do u download it again? Or do u just go to plugins and download it from there?

abu baniaz
15-06-15, 12:23
Delete so that you do not have a possibillity of corrupt data. Then downlaod EPG again.

It is worth emphasising that "Cross EPG Downloader" is a downlaoder. There are various options/sources to download from. For some providers teher are two sources. It is a pointless exercising downloading data for 28.2 from both the satellite and as well as internet based sources. Second once cancels out the forst one. Use just one source per provider. As there are several options, it is a good idea to say exactly how you have set it up.

Here is a video
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45605-How-to-setup-7-DAY-EPG-with-Crossepg-for-Astra-28-2-Video-Guide