PDA

View Full Version : Hbbtv

jwestwood74
12-06-15, 13:46
Hi guys a couple of questions

1) what is hbbtv??

2) is there a hbbtv plugin for the technomate nano super ????

as im sure the specs say it is capable

Rob van der Does
12-06-15, 13:50
1) Google gives you an answer
2) TM doesn't supply any HbbTV plugin.

jwestwood74
12-06-15, 18:42
1) Google gives you an answer
2) TM doesn't supply any HbbTV plugin.

@ Rob van der Does

1) Thanks for you stupid response if i could find the answer in a way i understood on google i wouldnt have asked HBBTV is not a banned subject on here hence plugin being available for vu+ box on the feeds
Maybe you should remember that not everyones as savey as you and we come to this forum for help and explinations for things we dont understand

2) if there is no plugin for this how come other images have it as i read that 4D images have it so must be a version somewhere

john doe
12-06-15, 18:48
@ Rob van der Does

1) Thanks for you stupid response if i could find the answer in a way i understood on google i wouldnt have asked HBBTV is not a banned subject on here hence plugin being available for vu+ box on the feeds
Maybe you should remember that not everyones as savey as you and we come to this forum for help and explinations for things we dont understand

2) if there is no plugin for this how come other images have it as i read that 4D images have it so must be a version somewhere

it not hard to type in HBBTV into google search box. am not savvy at these things but can google stuff:rolleyes:

jwestwood74
12-06-15, 19:25
it not hard to type in HBBTV into google search box. am not savvy at these things but can google stuff:rolleyes:

my god do you not think ive done that????

must say theres some F***ing ignorant idiots on this forum that dont like to help

If you cant be constructtive dont bother posting

Sicilian
12-06-15, 20:37

must say theres some F***ing ignorant idiots on this forum that dont like to help

If you cant be constructtive dont bother posting

Go and chill out on holiday for one month!

john doe
12-06-15, 20:45
Go and chill out on holiday for one month!

I agree totally Lol:thumbsup:

Sicilian
12-06-15, 20:47
I rarely ban anyone, but that was completely out of line.

judge
12-06-15, 20:49
The very first result in Google does a good job of explaining HbbTV, along with many of the following results. :confused:
Quite often, the same questions get asked & answered over and over again on the forum.
Sometimes it's easier & better to answer with a 'just google it', saves everyone time.

Also, if you don't know what HbbTV is, the chances are you have no need for it.

Sicilian
12-06-15, 20:50
The very first result in Google does a good job of explaining HbbTV, along with many of the following results. :confused:
Quite often, the same questions get asked & answered over and over again on the forum.
Sometimes it's easier & better to answer with a 'just google it', saves everyone time.

Also, if you don't know what HbbTV is, the chances are you have no need for it.

Thanks Judge, will give him something to read in one month when he returns from his hols.... :)

judge
12-06-15, 20:53
will give him something to read in one month when he returns from his hols.... :)
Just to make it a bit easier...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hbbtv

Peterj
12-06-15, 20:56
Was just saying the same thing.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=hbbtv

Rob van der Does
12-06-15, 21:04
A hell of a job to Google :rolleyes: