PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] ABM or CrossEPG channel programme info "stuck" on one channel

Salfordian
11-06-15, 01:28
Hi Guys,

Hope someone here can point me in the right direction with a niggling little problem I've only noticed this evening.

Technomate Nano SE
Hades 12
BlueHD Skin
MK Picons set to USB
CrossEPG set to USB
GranadaSD Custom provider

For some odd reason...the infobar is "stuck" when it's on channel 123 - ITV Encore HD and is showing old programme details that don't change. Even after restarting the box/GUI.

Picture probably describes it better than I can in words...as I'm a relative newbie and wondering if I've messed up or missed a setting or something:

As you can see the program info is stuck on Upstairs downstairs/Doctor Finlay from a few hours ago. Can't work out why.
I've even reflashed Hades 12 again and setup from scratch and it's still there whenever I land on the channel. All other channels report/show the correct programme info and time.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

abu baniaz
11-06-15, 10:00
EPG file is stored on your storage device so would not be removed by a reflash. It is possible that there is a corruption. Try deleting it. There is a delete option in the EPG menu. It is under load/save/delete.