PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Duo2] possibel bugs

bellejt
10-06-15, 17:37
online coach flash from hades 09 is not working here.Online update and always saying hades 9 .Did a fresh coach flash without settings restore and now HbbTv is not installing.Gives error that version is to high.Is there a sollution cause I need HbbTv for German channels.PS : CCcam 2.3.0 is working fine on hades 12 .Was not working on 10.Stopped regularly working.

john doe
10-06-15, 17:50
if you download hbtv try restarting your box. if that doesn't work have a look on this forum, I think Abu posted a Telnet solution and all you do is telnet and restart the receiver.

bellejt
10-06-15, 18:00
ok thx.Already restarted the box and not visible in selection.Will look for the solution off abu.Was still working fine on hades 09.

bellejt
10-06-15, 18:06
would it be possible to have the topic ?

john doe
10-06-15, 18:11
would it be possible to have the topic ?

cant remember the topic exactly, I believe there was two topics, one was on ts media and the other am sure it was HBBTV (youtube) plugin.

john doe
10-06-15, 18:15
I think this is the link http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45928-Hbbtv-plugin&highlight=HBBTV

it was actually Rob van der Does not Abu. Soz

bellejt
10-06-15, 18:39
ok thx.Seems it's a topic where I participated in.Getting old these day that I did not remenber.Will see if it works and come back (after star trek)

bellejt
10-06-15, 18:53
installed and working BUT CCcam does not work anymore.I am looking for solution.

PS: seems that CCcam 2.3.0 needs a few minutes to startup.Working fine now.Strange because before it always started immediately but now comes online after 2 or 3 minutes.
Happy face :) :thumbsup:

john doe
10-06-15, 18:58
installed and working BUT CCcam does not work anymore.I am looking for solution.

PS: seems that CCcam 2.3.0 needs a few minutes to startup.Working fine now.Strange because before it always started immediately but now comes online after 2 or 3 minutes.
Happy face :) :thumbsup:

odd. should not effect the cam. double check its auto start is selected and restart box. otherwise uninstall and download again

bellejt
10-06-15, 19:01
yes ,seems strange but did all that.I will have a look on it the next days and give report here :) .With cccam 2.1 all works directly but only one channel is decoding and I need several decoding at the same time :).

john doe
10-06-15, 19:03
2.3.0 ccam only decodes more than two channels. glad hbbtv working

bellejt
10-06-15, 19:20
again a fien solution thx to this website.A very happy user :thumbsup: :smiley_yup:

bellejt
04-07-15, 21:04
Today I had to go back to hades 12 because off streaming problems on hades 15 with recorded files.Now I installed Hbbtv first from feeds but not working.After that I installed with telnet : opkg install --force-depends enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv.
Will not start .Says I need to start a browser session.When I start browser nothing happens so again no more Hbbtv.
Is ther an easy solution for this ?

bellejt
04-07-15, 21:21
just found workaround on forum and working.