PDA

View Full Version : [ABM-DVB-S/S2] New BT Sport numbering Sky UK

lincsat
09-06-15, 17:25
You may have noticed some renumbering and renaming of BT Sport channels, so you may need to update the whitelist and custom swap settings to accomodate these.

BT Sport EurHD is the new BT Sport Europe channel at 414
BTSpt/ESPN HD is the new name for ESPN HD at 426
BT Sport2 HD is at 417

If my updates have gone through properly :)

dpullen87
09-06-15, 22:08
Abm has found the above channels but removed the HD versions.

How do you "whitelist and custom swap settings to accomodate these"

Thanks

^^COMPASS^^
10-06-15, 00:05
Abm has found the above channels but removed the HD versions.

How do you "whitelist and custom swap settings to accomodate these"

Thanks

Like this
NB: I have left BT Preview HD in the white list

whitelist = ['ITV HD','ITV Encore HD',752,'RTE2 HD','BT Sport 1 HD','BT Sport 2 HD','BoxNation HD','BT Preview HD','BTSpt/ESPN HD','BT Sport EurHD']

<channel number="427" with="413" /><!-- BT Sport 1 HD -->
<channel number="457" with="417" /><!-- BT Sport 2 HD -->
<channel number="433" with="414" /><!-- BT Sport EurHD -->
<channel number="458" with="426" /><!-- BTSpt/ESPN HD -->

abu baniaz
10-06-15, 00:23
Replace the provider file in the following location with the attached
/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/AutoBouquetsMaker/providers

Target number must exist and be in HD for swap to take effect, so the swaps in post 3 would not work.

RedDevil101
10-06-15, 00:24
Hi mate, I am running AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2e, afterseeing this update I tried to mess around a bit to get BT Sport 1 +2 back to 413 + 414, it hasn't worked so now need to get the EPG and channel list back to normal. In Abm, NOT AutoBouquets E2 for 28.2e, how would I go about getting the Sly UK channel list and then moving BT Sport 1+2 back?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
10-06-15, 00:30
Start your own thread in the plugin support section and someone will post the changes you need to make in the swap file as well as supplement file.

maxben
10-06-15, 00:31
They are also offering a red button service to choose multiple matches so we are going to need a 'BT Sports interactive' section too like we have for Sky.

robsunited
10-06-15, 10:53
Hope it's ok to ask this here. I'm using the ABM on TM Nano SE. In the tv guide my channels have been shuffled around as is mentioned above. When I preview any of the above channels whilst in the tv guide the correct numbers appear beside the channels name in the preview window. However, if I directly type in the channel number from live tv it takes me to a different number, ie. the sd version of the channel. Will the fix above sort this for me? Don't want to tinker in case I mess things up. Many thanks guys.

abu baniaz
10-06-15, 11:47
Simple answer: Yes. The file has been committed already, so from Hades 013, you won't need to manually add it.

Long answer:
If you run the default region SD/HD with no swaps, numbers will always tally and all chanenls will be added. When channels get shuffled by provider and you want to swap, the customisations have to be adapted to keep up with the changes.

robsunited
10-06-15, 12:07
Simple answer: Yes. The file has been committed already, so from Hades 013, you won't need to manually add it.

Long answer:
If you run the default region SD/HD with no swaps, numbers will always tally and all chanenls will be added. When channels get shuffled by provider and you want to swap, the customisations have to be adapted to keep up with the changes.

Many thanks abu. Where would I be without all your help :thumbsup:

sigpark
13-06-15, 13:05

Long answer:

Hi @abu baniaz - quick question, I assume the same commits have been done for the sat_282_sky_irl.xml? thanks m8

abu baniaz
13-06-15, 13:22
https://github.com/oe-alliance/oe-alliance-plugins/commit/7c3ef8fac9bb30557bd368187622aaa58d154756

N.B
The Irish provider file does not have any swaps.

thisntaht
13-06-15, 13:25
N.B
The Irish provider file does not have any swaps.

Just wondering will the Irish provider have swaps in the next build or future builds?

abu baniaz
13-06-15, 13:27
Provide the numbers to be swpped and they will be added