PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] ViX Image page down

rte
09-06-15, 09:36
I try to upgrade my Ultimo from Hades 011 to 012. Process is still going on after almost an hour. The image page seems to be down so I can't do a reflash either. What is the problem?

rte
09-06-15, 09:43
It restarted now but the image build is not upgraded. The connection to the download server was obviously cut.

sigpark
09-06-15, 11:56
It restarted now but the image build is not upgraded. The connection to the download server was obviously cut.

I am seeing DNS issues with the domain www.openvix.co.uk

I suspect that is part of if not all of your problem - perhaps there was a site move and DNS has not as yet fully replicated? The following is an NSLOOKUP debug to Google DNS - success with "BBC" and "Microsoft" but not with "Openvix"
> www.bbc.co.uk
Server: google-public-dns-a.google.com
Address: 8.8.8.8

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www.bbc.net.uk
Addresses: 212.58.244.69
Aliases: www.bbc.co.uk

> www.microsoft.com

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: e10088.dspb.akamaiedge.net
Address: 23.218.210.155
Aliases: www.microsoft.com
toggle.www.ms.akadns.net
www.microsoft.com-c.edgekey.net
www.microsoft.com-c.edgekey.net.globalredir.akadns.net

> www.openvix.co.uk

DNS request timed out.
timeout was 2 seconds.
DNS request timed out.
timeout was 2 seconds.
*** Request to google-public-dns-a.google.com timed-out
>

bellejt
09-06-15, 12:00
as far as I see all the feeds are down.Updating is not working and applications update not working.No internet connection as return message on box.

kevdoc
09-06-15, 14:39
Could this be the reason why autobouquetsmaker isn't updating properly for me? Does it use the feeds? I thought it pulled the data straight from the transponder

Huevos
09-06-15, 15:01
Could this be the reason why autobouquetsmaker isn't updating properly for me? Does it use the feeds? I thought it pulled the data straight from the transponderABM does not use the the feeds for scanning. If you are having trouble start a thread in the ABM section.

rte
09-06-15, 19:01
Now it works. Thank you.