PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo] Not picking up motorized dish through DISEQ switch

Suttsy
08-06-15, 17:11
Hi all, noticed a slight problem after flashing the latest Hades image, was previously on Apollo image.
When I set up for a diseqC 2-1 switch its not recognizing the 2nd transponder, says nothing connected after trying auto as it wont let me select any other sat.
I have a static on 28.2 & a motorized dish.,I had no issues before this.
Also when I try to load Catseye Motorized channel list from TS Panel it only loads the 28.2 bouquet.
Anyone else got this issue?

Suttsy.

abu baniaz
08-06-15, 17:22
What is your tuner configuration?

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?22414-How-to-combine-a-fixed-and-a-motorised-dish-to-one-coax

Suttsy
08-06-15, 17:44
Hi Abu,
Tuner config:
simple,
diseqc A/B
Port A = 28.2
Port B = automatic
send voltage = yes
send diseqc on sat change = no...

Always worked.... not now though...

Suttsy

UOTE=abu baniaz;359676]What is your tuner configuration?

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?22414-How-to-combine-a-fixed-and-a-motorised-dish-to-one-coax[/QUOTE]

abu baniaz
08-06-15, 17:50
That is wrong setup. Have a look at that thread to which I linked.

Suttsy
08-06-15, 18:13
I see the set up you posted Abu, but I never had an issue before.
My current set up as follows.
Solo 2 dual tuner, main receiver connected to the motorized dish & a sly dish. quad Lnb on both.
Solo single tuner, connected in bedroom, single coax to 2/1 diseqc switch, 2 feeds, 1 from motor & 1 for Sly dish.
Solo single tuner, connected in sittingroom, single coax to 2/1 diseqc switch, 2 feeds, 1 from motor & 1 for Sly dish.
Always worked, whatever sat the motor was on, I could switch on any of the Solo's without an issue.

Suttsy.

That is wrong setup. Have a look at that thread to which I linked.

abu baniaz
08-06-15, 18:53
I misunderstood your hardware setup. Please diregard that thread. It only applies if you combine a motorised dish and fixed dish on one tuner that controls the motor. Your description suggests that this is not the case. Sorry.

Suttsy
14-06-15, 20:38
OK! this is another one for the tech heads out there.....
I updated CATSEYE motor channel list through TS PANEL from linxsat support and it downloaded 28.2 channel list!!!
I then tried one of the other motor channel lists (Laizers I think) which downloaded no issues.
Then I went back to CATSEYE motor list as before and again it loaded 28.2. I even tried CATSEYE 28.2 just to see if the motor list would load, but no joy with that.....
Anybody have an explanation for this, or can anybody contact Catseye for another update please...

Cheers!
Suttsy

Walt
14-06-15, 23:15
Download dreambox edit, download latest catseye full motor settings. Open the list in dreambox edit and send to box. It's very easy and cuts out any issues. TS panel is a Pita!