PDA

View Full Version : [MB Premium Twin HD] VIX logo spinning - box no longer responding ot key presses on remote

birdman
08-06-15, 02:55
This evening I started to view a recording, pressed "next>" (to get to the start of the actual programme) and then a few minutes later noticed that the VIX logo was spinning in the top left-hand corner.
At this point the box was totally unresponsive to key presses on the remote.
As there was a recording in progress I just let the recording run (and had to let it run through ad-breaks) until the recording had got to a point where I knew I could stop it (the Grand Prix race had ended)
I logged in to the box and tried "init 4", but that didn't seem to be able to stop enigma, so I just did a reboot instead.
The box came back up OK and I could then watch the same recording with no problem.

I'm running debug logs, so here's the one that covers this. 43103

Anyone have any ideas what the issue might be?

Sicilian
08-06-15, 05:00
See here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?46120-Spinning-Vix

We know about the issue, for now revert ro build 010.

pembo
08-06-15, 05:01
This evening I started to view a recording, pressed "next>" (to get to the start of the actual programme) and then a few minutes later noticed that the VIX logo was spinning in the top left-hand corner.
At this point the box was totally unresponsive to key presses on the remote.
As there was a recording in progress I just let the recording run (and had to let it run through ad-breaks) until the recording had got to a point where I knew I could stop it (the Grand Prix race had ended)
I logged in to the box and tried "init 4", but that didn't seem to be able to stop enigma, so I just did a reboot instead.
The box came back up OK and I could then watch the same recording with no problem.

I'm running debug logs, so here's the one that covers this. 43103

Anyone have any ideas what the issue might be?

looks like same problem as other thread, timers or cache related.

birdman
08-06-15, 14:43
See here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?46120-Spinning-Vix

We know about the issue, for now revert ro build 010.Thanks - have so reverted.

rossi2000
08-06-15, 15:02
should be fixed in next build.

Sicilian
08-06-15, 16:40
Build 012 maybe uploaded this evening.