PDA

View Full Version : Playback issues

mark_hopley
07-06-15, 20:23
I have bought a quad plus and have had a few issues with it

1. Autobouquetsmaker does not operate correctly
2. If I perform an image update it does not reboot itself automatically
3. If I download an image and flash it again it does not reboot automatically
4. On occasions on playback if I press button 6 to forward 1 minute it can take it to the end of the recording

Most importantly I have a 5th issue that started today. It wont playback anything whether it be a recording on the hdd or something using ondemand plugin. Within a few seconds of starting playback it freezes and pixilates. I then press stop to get back to the menus and it locks up and sits there with a black screen and the vix spinner in the corner forcing me to switch box off and on again to get it back operational. Im using latest VIX Hades image so presumably using latest drivers. Can anyone state if any of these issues are currently known problems or if I can get these sorted. The playback issue is the one thats causing most problems obviously

abu baniaz
07-06-15, 20:40
There are no known issues with ABM. If you are using cable, then the issue is likely to be power level related.

mark_hopley
07-06-15, 20:48
Just using receiver for 28E. I've re-flashed it several times with same result. At the moment though I need to get the playback sorted as I cant view anything that is not live

casuk
07-06-15, 20:50
Use hades 04 as theres a couple of driver issues atm but thats the most stable just now, or apollo 166

abu baniaz
07-06-15, 20:58
Thanks. Forgot about the GB driver issue.

mark_hopley
07-06-15, 21:06
Cheers ill give that a go