PDA

View Full Version : Tuning issue

antwan
07-06-15, 18:48
Hi Peeps
Just got a TM nano Se for my mate latest vix image scanned and got everthing at my house.
Took it to my mates house and only got only a few channels did rescan and all of HD channels found but normal SD channs are saying N/A.

He has a old mk 1 dish with old LNB ...can anyone confirm if this is a issue.

normal FTA channs seem ok BT Spts 1 &2 HD ok ..but SD channs N/A

any thoughts appreciated.:confused::confused:

john doe
07-06-15, 19:09
are using ABM? if you setup as custom and your area/region and scan

abu baniaz
07-06-15, 19:51
Performa manual scan (don't use ABM or AB 28.2). How many channels do you get?

Please note the following:

Thread will be moved to the ViX-Team-Images-Support-Discussion section. It is best to use the image support section for image issues as problems/solutions are usually the same irrespectve of receiver. It also helps others searching for the same issue although they may have another receiver.

Please read the thread in link below which explains things better.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?33155-ALL-MEMBERS-PLEASE-READ!-New-method-of-posting-in-ViX-Support-Section)!

No harm has been done, no need to apologise. Please bear in mind for future support questions.

antwan
07-06-15, 19:53
yes mate am using ABM ..worked ok at mine ... 3miles away only as previous stated, most showing in channel list but at the side is says N/A.
Thinking may need new dish and lnb.

Thanks abu
did do auto scan found about 590 channels ...just can't get round that it was perfect at mine then as stated 3 miles away some clearing but most saying like Sly 1 ... normally would show programme info but just got greyed out and N/A.

abu baniaz
07-06-15, 20:14
If you are finding 590 chanenls, there is something wrong. Quite possibly LNB is faulty. However, I would expect that you would get a tune failed issue. You would get an N/A issue if you created bouquets using ABM and then subsequently scanned. This would have removed the chanenls, not found them and hence the N/A.

antwan
07-06-15, 23:59
Thanks every one for info .. new dish and lnb ordered will give update when fitted.:confused: :):)

antwan
10-06-15, 19:27
Success new lnb, dish and down lead renewed.
(old dish and single lnb and what seemed to be aerial wire all replaced)
Now reception etc 100% improvement with just under 700 channels.
thanks for every ones input

:):):):)

abu baniaz
10-06-15, 21:17
A non-ABM scan should bring in over 900 channels. You need to tweak alignment/skew.