PDA

View Full Version : [MB Premium Mini] Media button(recordings) not working correctly.

boogie
04-06-15, 12:24
Hi guys,
Since apollo and continuing here i had problems with mount setup.
the long and short of it was that a clean flash solved it.most annoying but not that big a deal.
so to this problem..once i got my server set up on the MEDIA button(whereby i press it and after setting location i access my server files - tv movies etc)
i am now getting problems with playback of files..
basically choose a file whether film or tv show results in the vix spinner flashing on then off then on then..CRASH KABOOM.
log attached.
most annoying as ( I KNOW ITS NOT MADE FOR THIS USE SPECIFICALLY - I have a mede8er too) it has worked fine for years and since the 'gods' upgrades has become increasingly flakier.im sorry to say this because when it works i use it all the time(making the med8er redundant) but for now its not fit for purpose.
i have reflashed clean reflashed restore..
no likey.
doesn't seem to be too many(none.lol) other pepes with this problem so LOGIC STATES it must be me...
but the install is only hours old and i generally keep them very clean(not installing kodi and shit loads of plugins either)
and for the life of me i am stumped
tia

rossi2000
04-06-15, 12:28
no logs attached

boogie
04-06-15, 12:34
yes i realised rossi.attached.
thanks.
:)

boogie
04-06-15, 12:37
IOError: [Errno 22]
this was occuring during my troubles trying to set up mounts lately..always notice this.unsure if coincidental so just mentioning that.
i have NO CLUE about the workings of these things lads, but could this be hw related?
(i/o error)...
thanks

Trial
04-06-15, 14:00
Hi,
disable multi setting in A/V settings. Set it fixed to 50Hz.

ciao

boogie
04-06-15, 16:45
Hi,
disable multi setting in A/V settings. Set it fixed to 50Hz.

ciao

hi mate
THANKS THAT FIXED IT!
:)
please can you provide a little more detail in case others get led to this thread?
i have used multi setting since vix 1 but now it is breaking things..why?
whilst im no genius at these things like your good selves i still want to learn.
MANY THANKS AGAIN!:)

DaMacFunkin
04-06-15, 17:00
I have mine set to multi instead of 50 hz and i'm wondering if thats why i am having crashes and hang ups, reason i have it set to multi is if a play a media file that is 24hz i want it to play at 24hz.

Trial
04-06-15, 19:43
Hi,
since Hades Multi also switches to 24 Hz which was not the case before. What you used was Autoresolution. I know now that 2 boxes seems to have problems which this function. I do not have any of these boxes so I cannot test.

If you are a bit experienced I can send you a python file to test if multi works on your box. Drop me a note.

ciao