PDA

View Full Version : [Rytec-Enigma1] Help with MV Plugin and nova greece

billyme
13-12-10, 22:59
Hello my friends, i need some help here because i am totally stupit, i have installed MV EPG plugin in my TM-600 box (enigma 1) and i cant figure out how to add rytec sources, can someone please answer me to that question? i am pretty sure that this is possible cause it says it in the official site
www.rytec.be/
I actually want the greek channels epg (nova) but i dont even know how to run a script
can somebody help me?

doglover
14-12-10, 09:51
Epg import in enigma is only possible with PLi image.

Willy

billyme
14-12-10, 15:05
but in the official site it says that it support every image

doglover
15-12-10, 09:49
In the early days of epg import I tried MV and was succesfull to a certain point.
But it was slow. And i did not press on further.

I suppose you can get it to work.

You will certainly have to edit the batch file (.sh file)

I have attached the the last version I have made for this. May be you can make something out of it.

Willy

billyme
15-12-10, 11:24
In the early days of epg import I tried MV and was succesfull to a certain point.
But it was slow. And i did not press on further.

I suppose you can get it to work.

You will certainly have to edit the batch file (.sh file)

I have attached the the last version I have made for this. May be you can make something out of it.

Willy

thnx my friend and what i heave to do is to replace those files in the mv directory and edit the batch file and save it, just that? or i have to do soamething else?

billyme
15-12-10, 11:29
can i flash the pli image to my TM-600 or is not possible?

doglover
15-12-10, 13:59
Do not know that

Willy

doglover
15-12-10, 14:00
thnx my friend and what i heave to do is to replace those files in the mv directory and edit the batch file and save it, just that? or i have to do soamething else?

you certainly have to copy the files to the mv dir. And edit the batch file.
The PDF is a description of the process. Unfortunally in Dutch.

Willy

irishchris
15-12-10, 15:32
if you google tonedeff and tm600 it will bring you to a forum where he has got mv working with rytec sources and also with his only source for tm600 users. i have never tried the rytec source he mentions but i have used his source which is a bit like open tv