PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Service not found (sid not found in pat)

Bigtag
03-06-15, 18:52

I get Service not Found (Sid not found in Pat) every now and then. The screen stick when loading as in the picture. The box responds to selecting MENU from the remote. I don't do anything to generate this. All I did was switch off last night and switch back on this morning and I get the error. Ok I've not updated for a while but that is because I need to do a full reflash and I've forgot how to do it. I managed to get my box working again by re-scanning in Autobouquet Maker and doing a manual download in CrossEPG. I have my box set to do this automatically, which it does do 362 days per year. I didn't have a power cut while it was set to update the channels. Can anyone explain please?

cactikid
03-06-15, 19:39
maybe that channel does not work,i have it also but other channels work,you can select another working channel can you not?:smash::D

Bigtag
03-06-15, 21:59
maybe that channel does not work,i have it also but other channels work,you can select another working channel can you not?:smash::D

No nothing at all. No EPG channel timings. Nothing. The screen you see in the original post is all I get

cactikid
03-06-15, 22:30
i would suggest to check your cable and where your dish is pointing to.recheck what sat is listed on your box.

Bigtag
03-06-15, 22:42
i would suggest to check your cable and where your dish is pointing to.recheck what sat is listed on your box.
But as said, it's all good now after a re-scan

cactikid
03-06-15, 22:47
sorry reread again yes many have had issues with crossepg,manual download works and rerun of abm should sort channel movement:thumbsup:

Bigtag
03-06-15, 23:27
sorry reread again yes many have had issues with crossepg,manual download works and rerun of abm should sort channel movement:thumbsup:

ABM? Forgive me for asking but what is ABM?

Bigtag
03-06-15, 23:28
ABM? Forgive me for asking but what is ABM?
Ahhh Autobouquetmaker. Answered my own question

judge
03-06-15, 23:32
No nothing at all. No EPG channel timings. Nothing. The screen you see in the original post is all I get

What channel & what satellite?

Bigtag
04-06-15, 19:46
What channel & what satellite?

All channels.... I could view the EPG screen but NOT ONE slot was occupied by a channel. (as if it hadn't been scanned in). Satellite was 28.2

Thank you

cactikid
04-06-15, 22:39
only noticed now your on very old image now and many things dont work=feeds are down for maintenance;)

Bigtag
04-06-15, 23:41
Will someone post a link to a re flash guide please?

abu baniaz
04-06-15, 23:47
http://openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=***Guides%20and%20Tutorials***/Flashing%20Guides/

Bigtag
05-06-15, 06:59
http://openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=***Guides%20and%20Tutorials***/Flashing%20Guides/
Thank you Abu Baniaz. That part I'm ok with. It's the rest of procedure, ABM, service provider, ccam etc that you have to do that I'm unfamiliar with. I'm afraid of missing something out.

abu baniaz
05-06-15, 17:22
Have a read of Josh's guide. More in depth stuff in the Vix Manual by Rob. (Links in signature.)