PDA

View Full Version : VU - SOLO Help Needed

signalman
02-06-15, 12:56
i have managed to flash this VU Solo but will only boot up with 2 images which are ViX-2.3.153, or a later one ViX-2.3.204, they are both 2011, 2012 images.
the box will boot and go through set up, but when trying to download plugins it says " no new plugins found", when i press on crossEPG downloader it says " please configure cross epg before start downloader"
When i try and do software update through the box it says " Nothing to upgrade "
If i try and put any later image on there the box will not boot, no picture, and every time you press the remote the green light flashes..

Can some one please help, i want the latest image on there and have tryed black hole and same problem.
The box is not a clone

Is there anyway of putting image on with rs232 ???
or through the network ???

dbmx
02-06-15, 13:03
have you flashed latest boot loader.

Bazzer
02-06-15, 13:04
What size USB are you using, the reason I ask is because I tried to flash mine and it would not take a 8GB so I borrowed a 4GB and it flashed first time . Make sure you re-flash with no restore.

cactikid
02-07-15, 21:45
use a good quality usb 8gb max cruzer,kingston,integra and follow the instructions for setting up box,as said new
bootloader first then image.i also have an original solo on hades 10 i think,old images are locked out of updates to make us use current images which update.:D:D