PDA

View Full Version : [TM-2T] Timers Menu Issue

pz8l8t
02-06-15, 09:59
Hi,
Updated my TM-2T to Hades 11 and have noticed that when I go into the timers and auto timers menu and then exit, the screen goes black. Changing the channel brings the screen back. Only tried it on encrypted channels so not sure if the issue exists on FTA channels as well. Anybody else having the same issue?

Also, I setup up some power timers when bring the stb out of deep standby in the morning to allow EPG download and then another power timer is set up to put it back into deep standby. Noticed this morning the stb was on and hadn't gone into deep standby. Will see how it goes tomorrow so not sure if this is a possible bug yet but thought I'd mention it.

robsunited
02-06-15, 10:58
My tm nano se has been behaving like that since i got it. I've been on Hades 7 through to Hades 11 and i get the black screen issue when exiting my 'media' menu (ie. the menu which takes me to my finished recordings etc). Like you say, a channel change sorts it. I haven't been able to recreate this on a fta channel.

pz8l8t
02-06-15, 19:41
Just checked again and it is from exiting from the media menu not the timers menu. Not sure how I got my wires crossed. Changing channel does sort it out.

pz8l8t
03-06-15, 12:27
The power timers to go to deep standby don't seem to work either. Wakeup from deep standby is fine just does not go to deep standby. On wakeup from deepstandby, I have noticed the scheduled crossepg download does not work either so not sure the issue but maybe related to the going to not being able to go to deepstandby. I also noticed that I couldn't telnet into the box either however webinf worked fine to put it into deep standby from vu+ player app.

abu baniaz
08-06-15, 21:42
You can perform an online update to 012. Menu > Setup > Software update

However, it is advisable to delete the existing EPG data using the load/save/delete option in the EPG menu. One of the team had the issue on 010 when using epg data acquired with 011

pz8l8t
17-06-15, 08:49
Hi,
I've been monitoring my tm-2t now for a few weeks on hades 12 and it appears it is having problems with power timers. It doesn't wake up from deep standby. I've also noticed that recordings from deep standby seem to be hit and miss also.

These were working fine on Apollo image 166. Anybody else having this problem??