PDA

View Full Version : TS Media - Error:Addon Error, no returned data, check details with info button

rowladar
31-05-15, 11:01
Hi,
still relatively new to this - have read that TS Media is a great plugin to have so I downloaded it - running version 9.7 on a VU+ Duo2 and Hades... I am getting the above error with every addin that I try e.g. MoviesHD, Icefilms etc. etc.

What am I doing wrong? I am not 100% sure but I think one/some of the plug-ins worked the very first time I tried them but nothing has worked since... I've tried deinstalling, reinstalling, rebooting etc.

Anyone with a bit more experience able to help?

thanks in advance...

rowladar
31-05-15, 11:21
ISP blocks them change the URL address inside each movie

Hi - I tried that with solarmovie but had no effect... but I think you could be right - just tried a few URLS directly on my laptop and got a Sky blocked url message... DOH!

casuk
31-05-15, 11:26
Use showbox and genisis they work as is, no need to chance values

kegnkiwi
31-05-15, 18:53
Type unblocked into google and the first result is where you can get all the working urls, right hand side click the one you want and copy it into your settings in the option you want to use. By just looking at the urls in post 2 there not the ones I'm using.

rowladar
31-05-15, 23:37
Type unblocked into google and the first result is where you can get all the working urls, right hand side click the one you want and copy it into your settings in the option you want to use. By just looking at the urls in post 2 there not the ones I'm using.

Neither of those work in my case...

kegnkiwi
01-06-15, 07:11
here is the working url for watch tv that I know is working, remember to put http://

hxxp://watchtvseries.my.to/

replace the xx with tt