PDA

View Full Version : epg not updating

moparopkop
30-05-15, 11:11
For the last few days my cross epg has not been downloaded....a lot of empty listing for the channels. ...If I download manually it seems to sort it out.....anyone shed some light for me....many thanks....

Andy_Hazza
30-05-15, 11:49
What is your setup?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moparopkop
30-05-15, 11:55
Not to sure what u mean by my setup...

cactikid
30-05-15, 12:32
where is your epg set to download to and from what source xmltv or crossepg.

moparopkop
30-05-15, 12:50
Usb in back of box...cross epg

pembo
30-05-15, 13:05
I'm having this issue still - not got to the bottom of it yet... tried all sorts. It looks like the scheduled cross epg downloads but doesn't update but when I run it manually it works. I even changed the schedule so I was awake when the download happened and see it running, but still the epg doesn't update. When I then run it after manually it does :confused:

using skyuk open tv provider...

cactikid
30-05-15, 14:55
i have a different box and epg always went to usb,i checked mine-internal flash and no option to change to usb as both usb and hdd are seen and mounted,yes using skyuk open tv provider also.check where is epg going:confused:

Andy_Hazza
30-05-15, 15:52
I'm having this issue still - not got to the bottom of it yet... tried all sorts. It looks like the scheduled cross epg downloads but doesn't update but when I run it manually it works. I even changed the schedule so I was awake when the download happened and see it running, but still the epg doesn't update. When I then run it after manually it does :confused:

using skyuk open tv provider...

What receiver you got @ Pembo?

pembo
30-05-15, 15:56
Vu+ duo2.... Once I've fixed the lcd4linux crash I'm getting I'll spend more time investigating this.. For now it's just easier to download manually when the wife complains ;)

cactikid
30-05-15, 19:12
just to add my solo2 was the same manually downloaded:confused:

Andy_Hazza
30-05-15, 19:57
Strange. I have 3 satellite receivers, a Vu+ Uno, Vu+ Solo2 and Mut@nt HD2400 and CrossEPG (OpenTV 28.2) working flawlessly here. All updating at various times in the morning ranging from 4am to 5am.

cactikid
30-05-15, 21:13
andy how many days are in advance info?

Andy_Hazza
30-05-15, 21:21
I've just looked and got info up to 6th June.

moparopkop
30-05-15, 21:24
I think I'm using (open tv 28.2) also...
and mine not updating with timer set daily...I'm running a poll 166...I'm going to update in next few days to the hades to see if that sorts it out...

cactikid
30-05-15, 21:27
hades is on one or more of my boxes with issues:confused:

pembo
30-05-15, 21:49
I'm on Hades also...

pembo
31-05-15, 06:55
so just to continue the mystery... was awake this morning when the update run, and confirmed it's completed ok this morning.

pembo
31-05-15, 07:11
Going back through the logs now...

This looks like whats happening, just pulling out the log entries for cross EPG.

Download

[CrossEPG_Wrapper] executing /usr/crossepg/crossepg_downloader -r -d /media/hdd/crossepg
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- READY
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> OPEN
[CrossEPG_Downloader] Search NIM for orbital position 282
[CrossEPG_Downloader] Nim found on slot id 1 with sat 28.2E Eutelsat 28A & Astra 2E/2F
[CrossEPG_Downloader] Fixed dish. Will wait up to 10 seconds for tuner lock.
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> DEMUXER /dev/dvb/adapter0/demux1
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> FRONTEND 1
[CrossEPG] TUNING
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- OK
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- OK
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- OK
[CrossEPG] ACQUIRING TSID/ONID
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> DOWNLOAD skyuk_astra2_28.2
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- START
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- TYPE READ CHANNELS
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- TYPE READ TITLES
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- TYPE PARSE TITLES
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- TYPE READ SUMMARIES
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- TYPE PARSE SUMMARIES
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- END
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> SAVE
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> CLOSE
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> QUIT
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- OK

IMPORT

[CrossEPG_Wrapper] executing /usr/crossepg/crossepg_importer -r -i /media/hdd/crossepg/import/ -d /media/hdd/crossepg
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] <- READY
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> IMPORT
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> SAVE
[CrossEPG_Wrapper] -> QUIT
[CrossEPG_Loader] patch crossepg v2.1 found
[CrossEPG_Loader] patch epgcache.load() found
[CrossEPG_Loader] patch Oudeis found
[CrossEPG_Loader] loading data with crossepg patch v2
<103501.692906> [EPGC] start crossepg import
<103501.693262> [EPGC] 0 aliases groups in crossepg db
<103502.360311> [eventData] EPG Cache is corrupt (eventData::~eventData), you should restart Enigma!
<103502.360999> [eventData] EPG Cache is corrupt (eventData::~eventData), you should restart Enigma!
<103502.373819> [eventData] EPG Cache is corrupt (eventData::~eventData), you should restart Enigma!
<103502.374122> [eventData] EPG Cache is corrupt (eventData::~eventData), you should restart Enigma!
<103502.374344> [eventData] EPG Cache is corrupt (eventData::~eventData), you should restart Enigma!
<103502.374556> [eventData] EPG Cache is corrupt (eventData::~eventData), you should restart Enigma!