PDA

View Full Version : Spot the Mistake......

imish
28-05-15, 14:25
Spot the Anomaly with the attached picture.

Just to let everyone know - I raised this with WOS as soon as I took delivery of the product and was told to contact Miracle - did that the same day and 5 months later I am still waiting for a response.

Make what you will regarding the lack of customer service for a GBP300 spend.

Mr. Mister
28-05-15, 14:41
No idea what the problem is buddy..???

Peterj
28-05-15, 14:45
You need some hlep?

mcquaim
28-05-15, 14:48
No idea what the problem is buddy..???

He isn't getting any HLEP :D

john doe
28-05-15, 14:51
looks fine to me, if you compare with others. there is a small dint on bottom left key

Willmoore
28-05-15, 14:59
Ha ha I don't think I would have spotted it without the help. I sure I would if the pic was orientated correctly.

Sicilian
29-05-15, 10:20
It's how Miraclebox supply them, is hlep Swedish for help? [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^COMPASS^^
29-05-15, 10:58

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Using Google translate it's detected as Czech Language
hlep = help facility

Walt
29-05-15, 12:23
It sends my OCD into spasms but a lot of people would see it as a minor issue and not worth sorting. I'd assume that thousands of remotes have gone out like that and they're not going to recall them all.

nsw9154
29-05-15, 12:35
Then again some people just like to complain about silly minor things

imish
29-05-15, 12:51
Then again some people just like to complain about silly minor things

1) Considering that I spent GBP309 on the box that was delivered to the UK (and not Czech) the spelling mistake shows a lack of quality control with the product
2) Considering that I have sent them multiple messages through their website + email (over 5 months) and have yet to receive a response goes to show their lack of Customer Care.

Some people may consider the above issues minor, to me they highlight a potential major issue if something serious were to go wrong with the box - as a customer I feel exposed and as a member of this forum simply wanted to highlight my experience to the rest.

Do what you please with the facts :)

imish
29-05-15, 12:54

Don't believe so - in their manual and online photos the button is correctly spelt.

Sicilian
29-05-15, 12:58
Don't believe so - in their manual and online photos the button is correctly spelt.

Can assure you they are supplied like that, I've got two models here. Never bothered me and never had to use 'hlep' button either :p

Bazzer
29-05-15, 13:00
I get all my HLEP on here :D

imish
29-05-15, 13:05
Can assure you they are supplied like that, I've got two models here. Never bothered me and never had to use 'hlep' button either :p

Thanks for the info - certainly hleps ;) - would have been great if Miracle would have responded back to any of my messages and confirmed that all their remotes are like this due to some reason - whatever that may be.

Walt
29-05-15, 13:10
Thanks for the info - certainly hleps ;) - would have been great if Miracle would have responded back to any of my messages and confirmed that all their remotes are like this due to some reason - whatever that may be.

In my experience, manufacturers don't want to admit to an issue that might cost them a lot of money. It's best for them not to reply than open themselves up to having to sort all of the misspelled remotes.

goosegog
29-05-15, 13:13
well i didnt spot that until told later in thread,probably wouldnt faze me but thanks for sharing:thumbsup:that mistake and them failing to reply to your emails etc then yes i would defo avoid them as they sound a shi#ty company:mad:

judge
29-05-15, 13:18
We should just get Rob to add a Random Menu to Button Set-up, assign it to your HLEP button & enjoy the fun of guessing what it'll open next...

Larry-G
29-05-15, 13:29
them failing to reply to your emails etc then yes i would defo avoid them as they sound a shi#ty company:mad:

In that case you better avoid Vu+ too as they NEVER reply to emails and there is a list as long as my arm of reported issues with their boxes going back four years that they have neither acknowledged nor fixed.

adm
29-05-15, 13:42

My Miraclebox remote bottom RH button is labelled "HELP"

Sicilian
29-05-15, 13:44

Latest Ultra and MINI+ say HLEP!! :p

nsw9154
29-05-15, 14:27
My LX3 uses the same remote and that is spelt HELP

Walt
29-05-15, 16:57

I think you should start the bidding at £100 for your rare remote with correct spelling :P

Peterj
29-05-15, 17:20
It is a special limited edition. The one with the H lep key.
Can be a collectors item in future.