PDA

View Full Version : [Q] Silverfox picons and settings

enonboy
13-12-10, 16:13
Thanks you very much for ths silverfox...I am now getting my new duo up an running after a few initial mishaps...sorry if this is a silly question but how do I install these on the box (is there a simple procedure)...again sorry but I am not very savvy t this and fear I will make a big mistakethat I would not be able to recover from.

Cheers

pooface
13-12-10, 16:33
Moved this from the download section. Was originated here (http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?3971-Silverfox0786-28.2E-Enigma-II-Settings-and-Picons)...

In terms of what to do, you will just need to set up where you want the picons (i.e. usb/flash/hdd) by creating a picon directory, and ftp the files there. For bouquets, use dreamboxedit...

bilals
16-12-10, 21:15
i have installed your bouquets however the channels are a little messed up i dont know what i have done wrong im pressing 101 and its brings up channel 220 please help thanks

silverfox0786
16-12-10, 21:23
Moved above post to here as it more relevent being here not in downloads only thread

it seems like you have not set the options in DBedit to allow duplicate entries

bilals
16-12-10, 22:33
i have ticked to allow duplicates and then reloaded the bouquet still the same no change. the numbers are going on the amount of channels and not the actual number of the channel.

silverfox0786
16-12-10, 22:52
Are you installing them for a clean box for 28.2e and not other bouquets as then it wont work when transfering them also enable delete unused bouquets and reloads settings after transfer

Larry-G
16-12-10, 22:57
i have ticked to allow duplicates and then reloaded the bouquet still the same no change. the numbers are going on the amount of channels and not the actual number of the channel.

download a fresh copy of the bouquets as if you have already opened them using the previous settings you will have tainted them.

bilals
17-12-10, 00:02
its still not numbering the channels the way they are supose to be i have tried the above. ?

bilals
17-12-10, 00:04
i have just tried putting on the b16mcc this one wont work at all the screen is blank on every channel ?

silverfox0786
17-12-10, 00:10
ok get a fresh copy of the settings before you open them setup dbedit options

profiles set you box profile which i guess you done then also select enigma2 settings
the ftp tab is set as default but make sure it is on issue reload command
Advanced atb set it allow duplicates and also click add special services
anthen set picons as you require

open the bouquets you will see them on the right as they will show on your box

then when sending to box
make sure autoreload and remove unused bouquets is checked

then send to box and they should show this is how its done every where [btw are you using a vu]

bilals
17-12-10, 01:32
Thanks bro your bouquet is working now at last with the rite settings:) okay next problem lol why is there so many blank channels and how do i get rid of them all or do i need them ? yeah its a vu+duo

silverfox0786
17-12-10, 01:35
firstly now i know its a vu duo if your using vix as i guess you are then just get my settings from the vix plugins download far more easier for you

now the blank channels are needed as they are what sort the channels out to keep them in number order they are just place holders and if you wanna watch them then its simple sly preview active.

from now on just update using the plugns download i post my updates here and then they go on the the repo or you can grab the ipk file and do a manual install via ipk installer