PDA

View Full Version : New box

jonboy2015
25-05-15, 19:47
Hi all,

First of all, i'm completely new to this scene,

I currently have a cloud ibox 2 plus box, runs fine, running latest TSMEDIA and enigma2, but if i go to movies&series litterally non of them work, i always get a add on error, yet the guy who i got it from all of his work and he lives round the corner from me but he is on a upgraded box

Looking to upgrade to a vu solo 2 box this week, I checked at his house the settings for say movie25 and his are exactly the same as mine yet mine doesnt work (add on error) yet his works absolutely perfectly

Everything else with the box works fine,

Any suggestions? (Like i say im new with this, i have gone into different settings on the box but I don't change things as I don't know what they mean)

All help is appreciated for I am a complete n00b at this :)

Thanks

John

jonboy2015
25-05-15, 19:53
Some of them work, some of them don't, movie25 has never worked on the box i currently have, where as ones such as ice films and flixanity did work, but now dont, but yet work at my friends house with no problems whatsoever (but he is using a vu solo 2 box)

Think its time to upgrade? I've heard these boxes are top class especially with timeshift and been able to rewind and record

Again thanks for your help!

John

simono5
25-05-15, 20:04
Could it be that your ISP blocks the channels and your friends doesn't. Just a thought?

If this is correct then upgrading hardware won't make a difference.

jonboy2015
25-05-15, 20:20
Hi Simono, thanks for your reply, for a start off, movie25.com is blocked when i try use it on the computer, however, other links for example .la .eg .be all work, he is using movie25.com which works fine for him, doesn't work for me, yet if i change the domain name by going onto the add on, pressing settings (where it says true or false) and changing the URL i think it is to something else it still doesnt work

I press INFO and apparantly theres a way to update all your proxys? yet i dont know how :/

movie25.com is definately blocked as i can't get onto it from my pc, yet movie25.be works on my pc, yet i change the domain name on the box and still no good?

judge
25-05-15, 20:25
No support will be given for your cloud ibox 2 plus box.
Thread closed.