PDA

View Full Version : vu setup

vinchenso
25-05-15, 10:56
hi i am new to the forum. i use a vuduo and am having lots of problems. auto bouqets wont work, will not record anythind, losses channels etc.
i am useless at this and i know it hasn't been set up for over 18 months. does anyone do a full setup service? i live in hull btw thanks

john doe
25-05-15, 13:16
here for flashing guide flash to hades 010 http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php?dir=Vu%2BDuo/

look here for setting up everything http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?23571-New-box-set-up-guide
its very easy, any issues come back to forum and we can help.

duoduo
25-05-15, 13:17
Look in the quick support tab at the top of the page, it is better for you to learn than to rely on someone else.

samsid
25-05-15, 14:14
hi i am new to the forum. i use a vuduo and am having lots of problems. auto bouqets wont work, will not record anythind, losses channels etc.
i am useless at this and i know it hasn't been set up for over 18 months. does anyone do a full setup service? i live in hull btw thanks

Follow John Doe's flashing link, then when you've got your new image address your other issues one by one it isn't as hard as you may think and as John Doe says, if you need help ask, we all have to start somewhere...

vinchenso
04-06-15, 11:26
thanks folks, im going to re-flash tonight wish me luck ha

vinchenso
07-06-15, 08:35
Ok folks i can't seem to get anywhere with this. is there a service available to set this box up? i will gladly pay for someones time to help me out cheers

john doe
07-06-15, 08:52
Ok folks i can't seem to get anywhere with this. is there a service available to set this box up? i will gladly pay for someones time to help me out cheers

it is really simple to setup, you should have no problems with flashing boatloader and then the image, there is a guide on here somewhere just have a look for it. the other thing that comes to mind is if the box is a clone.

can you ftp into the box?

vinchenso
07-06-15, 11:31
i always assumed it is not a clone, what is ftp?

john doe
07-06-15, 15:15
i always assumed it is not a clone, what is ftp?

by using a ftp program (filezilla and there's others) you are bale to access the receivers information and folders in the box. here you can send things direct to the receiver through your home network from a pc/laptop.