PDA

View Full Version : any good

geordie
23-05-15, 15:37
Hi all new to this site got a f5s box at moment but thinking of upgrading to a vu solo are these boxes any good any downfalls are they easy to set up as im a novice when it comes to this sort of stuff please advise if you would recommend box from world of satellite as £99 is a good price I think or would you recommend another box ie which one thanks for reading

john doe
23-05-15, 15:53
what make vu is it solo se or zero etc?

Andy_Hazza
23-05-15, 15:58
The Vu+ Solo is quite dated now. Better boxes around. What are your needs and what price range?

geordie
23-05-15, 18:00
hi just need a quick box with a gd picture and the epg is very gd could do with a twin tuner to record but a bit too expensive looking to spend 150 at the very max and struggle

Sicilian
23-05-15, 18:02
Miraclebox Mini+, twin tuner @ £149 http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/Digital-Satellite-Receivers/Miraclebox-Linux-HD-Receivers/Miraclebox-Premium-Mini-Plus-HD-2x-dvb-s-s2 you could use a USB HDD for recordings.

geordie
24-05-15, 14:33
ok never herd of these boxes are they better than the vu solo need a box to last a few years before I update again what about support with these boxes as in setting up doing down loading epg putting in c line thanks

john doe
24-05-15, 14:35
they are all good boxes - BE AWARE - no illegal talk allowed (c-line).

Andy_Hazza
24-05-15, 14:41
ok never herd of these boxes are they better than the vu solo need a box to last a few years before I update again what about support with these boxes as in setting up doing down loading epg putting in c line thanks

Vu+ Solo a bit dated now, and with your budget being small you'll struggle to get a box better than what Sicilian has mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cactikid
24-05-15, 15:35
i have a vu solo and its old and struggles if you load too many plugins.miracle box is a good choice:D