PDA

View Full Version : [GI-XPEED LX3] Autotimer Notification/EPG

dfox
19-05-15, 12:21
Wondering if there is a way to turn off the notification when you exit out of EPG after setting an autotimer, it brings up how many timers it has found, Is there anyway to disable these notifications?

Also when in EPG mode and you are scrolling through and choose a channel (short press ok) it will change the channel to the one you have selected but if you press exit it will take you back to the channel you were previously on, is there anyway to change this so when you select a channel and want to exit EPG after looking at other channels it will stay on the one you selected?

Thanks

judge
19-05-15, 14:08
1) why would you want to remove notification of timers set?

2) when in G-EPG, press the menu button & set channel preview to no.

birdman
19-05-15, 15:01
Also when in EPG mode and you are scrolling through and choose a channel (short press ok) it will change the channel to the one you have selected but if you press exit it will take you back to the channel you were previously on, is there anyway to change this so when you select a channel and want to exit EPG after looking at other channels it will stay on the one you selected?

ThanksAssuming this is the GraphicaL EPG then you can either press OK/Select again (rather than Exit) or a long OK will take you straight there in one go.
This may also be configurable (somewhere...).

dfox
19-05-15, 19:56
1) why would you want to remove notification of timers set?

2) when in G-EPG, press the menu button & set channel preview to no.

Thanks for the info.

1. Personal choice really, I would just prefer not to have the notification in the middle of the screen when I exit G-EPG. Is there anyway?

2. I will implement this, thanks.