PDA

View Full Version : Recording help and advice

mike4scuba
15-05-15, 19:51
Techno mate twin oe and last ver of vix Apollo

I have been having problems with the recording function on my Technomate.

I have set the Auto Timer to record a sequence of programmes but didn’t realise that I had to tell the box which channels, which programmes, times etc it was to record.
Consequently it records or tries to record all the programmes with the same name regardless of channel to time etc. e.g. "New Tricks” is on Alibi, Alibi+1 and Drama and Drama +1 several times every day.
I have tried to resolve this problem by:-
1 Deleting the programmes in the Timer list Overview,
2 going into EPG search and deleting the timer in all the channels where New Tricks is listed. This appears to work and New Tricks is deleted. But they all reappear next time the box is switched on
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong and what I should do to permanently delete timers that I no longer want.
Any help would be great

Andy_Hazza
15-05-15, 19:55
Press and hold the green button, this brings up your AutoTimers overview. Press the yellow button to delete your recordings but before closing you need to press the green button to save, this is most important, otherwise they won't get deleted! [emoji106]🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abu baniaz
15-05-15, 23:36
An aside, the TM drivers included in Apollo 166 have a bug. You can replace them or use Hades 07.