PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] usb tuner t330

edogg
15-05-15, 12:37
after watching any channel on either the satellite built in tuners or the usb t330 cable tuner when changing channel I just get a black screen sometimes it will clear and I can watch the channel at other times I will have to reboot the solo2 and then I can choose any channel on any tuner

timofee
15-05-15, 13:28
Is this on an FTA channel to an FTA channel switch ?

edogg
15-05-15, 15:06
Is this on an FTA channel to an FTA channel switch ?

makes no difference whether it is fta or pay channel for instance I just watched discovery channel and then tried to change to discovery history just got a black screen with the channel info on the bottom rebooted with the on/off switch and the startup channel is set to bbc on 28.E and then I changed to discovery history with no problem

edogg
16-05-15, 13:32
I have sent a crash log from The Box. As this is stupid it seems the tuner is turning off as it shows as red in the info bar

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk

evesham
30-05-15, 20:07
lol edogg still having problems with it? me too mate, seems to be flicking channels or swapping from cable to sat crashes it

uscool
31-05-15, 15:02
lol edogg still having problems with it? me too mate, seems to be flicking channels or swapping from cable to sat crashes it

if you have timeshift enabled increase it to 5 seconds, as it takes usb abit longer to clear therefore timeshift crashes

evesham
31-05-15, 19:26
thanks uscool but no, I don't have it enabled