PDA

View Full Version : [ViX_Misc] HbbTV

LbCwby
14-05-15, 20:21
Hi,
I know that with launch of Hades it was mentioned that HbbTV was not working.
Just wanted to know if there is news on if and when it could be solved

For the rest I can only congratulate all the people who are working so hard, and always get a version that is better, quicker and more reliable for more and more receivers.
:thumbsup:

Piranha
15-05-15, 06:40
If you are in the UK and have only a static dish on 28.2E, I understand that there are no Hybrid bbTv broadcasts from the Astra group yet.

Rob van der Does
15-05-15, 06:46
The HbbTV plugin for the VU's works fine under Hades.

LbCwby
16-05-15, 17:11
@ Piranha - I would not be asking if I did not have a 19.2 dish. Furthermore on 28.2, the HbbTV does not light up anyway.

@ Rob - Thanks, I tried and could not get it to work - however I must acknowledge I did not do a full blank flash, and did copy settings from Apollo (booo..., yes Iīm lazy sometimes).
I will do a restore-free flash later, and will give the outcome.

LbCwby
16-05-15, 19:54
Well I did a new flash (couch version) but without restore this time, and while the rest all works and I have downloaded other plugins but .....

.....now the HbbTV installation fails, where it did install before - strange.
Message of the fail:
Cannot satisfy dependencies for
gstreamer (>=0.10.36.1+git 12096+76fc67b)
libgstvideo-0.10 ((>=0.10.36.1+git 10189+1e1e6ea)

PS - I have restarted (with the switch on the back) the receiver several times, outcome every time the same - HbbTV fails to install.
PPS - I am on Hades 008

Trial
17-05-15, 07:42
Hi,
install in telnet with --force-depends added to the opkg commandline.

ciao

LbCwby
17-05-15, 08:37
Thanks Trial,

I see the feeds currently are down for maintenance.
I will try again through the Plugins after that and if that would still fail, I will try your solution.

So the full commandseries would be:
init 4
opkg install enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv (probably missing something here, but canīt check feeds) --force-depends
init 3

LbCwby
17-05-15, 10:37
OK, feeds back up, still no luck installing from them, so ...
I did the above (telnet solution), it did install (v.1209), it does work but ......

I got exactly the same dependency fail message at the end of the full install sequence.
The fact it does now work seems to indicate those 2 files are not really necessary ??

Now I only need quicker broadband (long live rural Ireland), to not have lags every 4 seconds or so.

So next question, is there a way to (tell HbbTV to) buffer the stream before it starts showing ?

PS - thanks for the help

Trial
17-05-15, 10:49
Hi,
without --force-depends the messages are handled as error and nothing is installed.
with --force-depends the messages are handled as warning and all possible is installed.

The files are needed but instead of old gst- OpenViX has new gstreamer- libs installed.

ciao