PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Ultimo] Front panel up/down keys

jukkal
14-05-15, 18:58
Yesterday I updated the image on my Ultimo from Hades 7 to 8. Now I just noticed that the up/down keys in the front panel don't change channels as they used to, instead they open the info bar epg. I don't use those front panel keys every day, and I am not sure whether they already behaved this way in Hades 7
Is this a bug of Hades 8 or is there a way to change the behavior those keys back to channel changing? I didn't find settings for them in the menus.

jukkal
17-05-15, 15:42
I just updated to Hades 9 and it didn't fix this issue.

jukkal
12-06-15, 22:42
Just for the record, Hades 12 still behaves the same way.

Andy_Hazza
12-06-15, 23:01
Do you mean the info bar? (single press of the ok button = infobar), If so pressing the +/- Channel buttons on my satellite remote(s) changes channels for me. So I'm guessing you must have changed some settings..... :eek:

judge
12-06-15, 23:27
Just checked Ultimo on fresh flash of Hades 12 & yes, front panel buttons seem to be mapped to the wrong functions (Graphical Infobar EPG).
As these buttons are controlled by drivers, could be a while before VU do anything about it.

Andy_Hazza
12-06-15, 23:53
Just checked Ultimo on fresh flash of Hades 12 & yes, front panel buttons seem to be mapped to the wrong functions (Graphical Infobar EPG).
As these buttons are controlled by drivers, could be a while before VU do anything about it.

I have fresh flashed my Vu+ Uno on Hades 012 and the press of OK then +/- CH buttons changes channels for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy_Hazza
12-06-15, 23:54
Or do you mean front panel as in "Display Screen" on the actual receiver?

judge
12-06-15, 23:59
Or do you mean front panel as in "Display Screen" on the actual receiver?
Yep, on the front panel, on the box itself.
What do the arrow keys display when pressed on the UNO now? (don't have one to check)

Andy_Hazza
13-06-15, 00:05
Yeah I can confirm its mapped to the wrong function also, same as your Ultimo, it goes to Graphical Info Bar!!