PDA

View Full Version : Hades 007

Mucus
13-05-15, 14:54
Afternoon all,
Like I guess a few people have, I took advantage of the TM-NANO-SE offer. One for my dad, and the in-laws too.
Both boxes were suffering with the blanking of channels while doing channel hopping. So as per the other post regarding drivers, I popped the new Hades 007 Build on the in-laws last night.

I had a text at 10:30 last night, saying all the channels had gone, and only the FTA could be seen. Admittedly, I've not had chance to look at the box till this evening, but trying to load up with as much info before I go round.

has anyone had any problems with this build? From what I can see, no-one has reported any, so hoping it's something I maybe missed during the setup?

Regards,
Mucus.

kegnkiwi
13-05-15, 18:53
I am running hades 007 on the se and have been testing it since last night. All seems fine and no issues to report really. Has your dad had to reboot the box at all or does he turn it off at the wall, if so make sure that the cam is running and autostart up is selected in the cam menu.

docsavage
14-05-15, 08:08
As above, restart cam. This is the problem when you setup boxes for people who have no idea what they are doing lol.

Huevos
14-05-15, 08:30
Does the receiver have legitimate subscription card inserted?

Mucus
14-05-15, 10:07
Morning all,
Many thanks for your quick replies.
@Huevos - No, it doesn't in this case.
I paid him a visit last night, and strangely enough it was working again? But I took the opportunity to double check the settings and make sure the CAM was set to autostart. I had downloaded a great guide from here setting the EPG correctly also while I was there, as opposed to fumbling through, and also found a lot of updates to perform on the box.
So I left him back up and running, but without a satisfactory solution as to why he lost it all? Not to worry.

Again, thanks for the suggestions.
Mucus.

kegnkiwi
14-05-15, 16:21
There is a real possibility that it was nothing at your end and could well be due to external factors. We cannot say any more.