http://naforum.zapodaj.net/thumbs/ae75c5bb60b5.png

http://vuplus.com/sub/sub0113.php

goosegog
12-05-15, 20:33
I wonder whats the price?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

goosegog
12-05-15, 20:41
Unless its a lot cheaper than se ,carnt see the point,i think vu should be looking at multiple exchangable tuner stbs as other makes seem to be popular with having the choice to mix.

judge
12-05-15, 22:26
VU getting a bit silly now.
Almost he exact same hardware as the Solo SE only it can come with a dual tuner.
Presume the dual tuners will also work in the Solo SE, therfor makin it almost identical to the Solo SE V2.
Also note, it's being advertised as a Zapper, not a PVR. Not sure how useful a dual tuner is on a zapper (without workarounds for recording)

Huevos
12-05-15, 22:39
Presume the dual tuners will also work in the Solo SE.Don't fit.

Also note, it's being advertised as a Zapper, not a PVR. Not sure how useful a dual tuner is on a zapper (without workarounds for recording)To get round EU import tax on video recorders. Once a non factory image is loaded box will record fine.

Search40
16-05-15, 11:30
Not happy with Vu+ at all, it seems to me they only care how to fill there packet, they should have done this to Vu Solo Se, thinking in advance is the main point of every Company, this is Ripoff, i have Vu Solo Se just 8 month old, what should i do??, never mind, i do not think people are stupid and going to buy this!!

d2mac
02-06-15, 08:20
Any ideas, when the OpenVIX image will be available?

tappari
02-06-15, 09:38
I wonder whats the price?

In Germany 199 Euros with dual S2 tuner.

d2mac
04-06-15, 19:04
Any ideas, when the OpenVIX image will be available?

I just got the box. A bit surprising SEv2 is compatible with SE one. Haldes 010 seems to work nicely (at least base on 2 hours experience)

Ev0
04-06-15, 19:14
I just got the box. A bit surprising SEv2 is compatible with SE one. Haldes 010 seems to work nicely (at least base on 2 hours experience)

The hardware is pretty much the same, just bigger flash and of course the twin tuner support.