PDA

View Full Version : Cccam 2.1.4 ?

SABRINA
12-12-10, 11:42
Hello everyone

Cccam 2.1.4 I install via add on extension, everything works.

I would like to retrieve the file Cccam but I can not find it

/ Usr / bin?

Will you tell me where is the file Cccam?

Thank you all

Larry-G
12-12-10, 11:50
do you mean the CCcam.cfg file ?.
if you do then VIX does not provide you with that file for legal reasons. you can however very easily create one your self using windows notepad.

open windows notepad and add the C-lines / F-lines you want to use into the file.
then click file / save as, now in the save as type box select ALL FILES and press enter, make sure though that the file is named
CCcam.cfg

you then just copy that file to the /etc folder on your box and start the cam from the box.

SABRINA
12-12-10, 12:03
Thank you for the reply,

No I do not mean the file CCcam.cfg Cccam2.1.4 but the executable.
I can not find it.

Do you know where he is?

Thanks

Stanman
12-12-10, 12:09
If you downloaded the file via the plugin menu it auto installs it. have a look in etc, do you see any files making reference to CCcam?

Reason why you cant clear the card is that there is no CFG file included in the download.

Larry-G
12-12-10, 12:13
i'm not sure how it is done on VIX but on most images once a plugin is installed the executable is cleaned away to remove space as it's no longer needed.

SABRINA
12-12-10, 12:22
In every picture I install example: VTI, PLI, BLACK, Cccam.2.1.4 file is in / usr / bin.

In this image Vix there is no file Cccam2.1.4.

It is unbelievable?

Larry-G
12-12-10, 12:25
forgive me if i'm not understanding you correctly, but if you have installed CCcam and it is working correctly then where lies the problem ?.

Stanman
12-12-10, 12:32
There is nothing in bin on my vix either and it is working fine.

There are files in /etc & /USR/Softcams.

Larry-G
12-12-10, 12:35
like i said once a plugin has been installed there is no longer a need for the original executable file it is just taking up valuable space so it's deleted to make way for other things. the only reason you would want that file would be to keep as a backup but as it's hosted on the VIX server there is no need to keep a backup.

SABRINA
12-12-10, 12:41
just want to recover the FICI Cccam.2.1.4 to save it.

Stanman thank you you're a champion: D

SABRINA
12-12-10, 13:27
Of course it is necessary for me because I want to use with
another image.

silverfox0786
12-12-10, 13:45
its is usr/softcams

Stanman
12-12-10, 16:45
its is usr/softcams

your to slow youngman, you need to keep up with the old timers - already posted;):p

silverfox0786
12-12-10, 18:35
your to slow youngman, you need to keep up with the old timers - already posted;):p

bah humbug old man ;)