PDA

View Full Version : Channel Numbers / EPG

iamSteve
11-05-15, 15:19
Wow its been a steep learning curve today. New box arrived Solo2, finally decided to run on Vix, download install, managed to use the information here to put the Blue HD skin on the box, but I now have 2 problems.

Firstly in the attached image, I have the 101,102 channel numbers and I am using the Auto feature in the Solo2, but while still wanting the auto updates I would like 101 BBC 1 HD, 102 BBC 2 HD etc. however I would like 106 Sky 1 SD like I have on my sky HD box with no HD subscription (free view HD / Sky SD) Is their any way I can do this still using the Auto update feature?

Secondly, I know I am making day 1 hard for myself, but I have a Win TV DVB-T USB stick. I would like to use this as a 3rd tuner in my box, I have seen that their are drivers available for it on here.
Problem is regarding the channel numbers, ideally I would think the best solution to stay away from the sky number would be to change 1 to 9001, 2 to 9002, and 132 to 9132 etc. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Steve.

Andy_Hazza
11-05-15, 15:30
In ABM select the "CustomRegion" in providers and enable swap and rescan. [emoji106]🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adm
11-05-15, 16:24
Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Steve.

Menu -> Set-up -> System -> Channel selection settings -> Alternative numbering mode = yes -- then press green to save
When enabled channel numbering will start at '1' for every bouquet. A restart of the box may be required after changing the option

If arranging channels you may find the web interface easier to use.
Just type the IP number of your box into the web browser address bar on your PC. The IP number can be found
Menu -> Information -> Network -> IP

The web interface has a bouquet editor where you can drag and drop channels to arrange them in the position you want or to add/delete channels plus the ability to construct other bouquets such as your own favourites etc.

iamSteve
11-05-15, 16:38
Once I realised I had to take it out of simple mode to set it all was well.

THANKS

Now I just need to download the correct plugin for my Win TV-HVR900 USB stick.