PDA

View Full Version : [VU+ Solo2] Tuner B - "tune failed"

bloooo
09-05-15, 18:18
Hi guys, wondering if anyone can help me.

I recently flashed to upgrade my Vix image via usb (previous version was too old for it to update over the internet) and now my tuner B doesn't seem to tune correctly.

Tuner A is working fine, I can watch every channel without a problem on my fixed Sly (28.2) dish. The problem comes when I want to record one channel and watch another.
I have separate feeds going into each tuner, and it never used to be a problem to do this (watching and recording) until I upgraded. The recording (I assume using Tuner A) works fine, but whatever I try to watch at the same time (I assume this is Tuner B) just shows a black screen.

Sat Finder shows an SNR of 95-100%, AGC 78%, BER 0. This is the same for both tuners.
Both tuners are set to Simple, Single, 28.2E Eutelsat 28A / Astra 2A/2E/2F, Not sending DiSEqC. I'm pretty much certain this was the set-up before I upgraded.

I've tried using the cable from Tuner B in Tuner A and Tuner A still works fine, so I don't think it's the feed.

If I boot the box up with a cable just plugged into Tuner B I can't watch any channels, despite the Sat Finder showing 100% SNR. Strangely if I do a scan it picks up 900+ channels, I just can't watch any of them.

Any help would be much appreciated, happy to provide logs/other info if it will assist in any way.

Thanks in advance!

abu baniaz
09-05-15, 18:32
What softcam/emulator are you using? Please also state the version number.

Can you navigate to /etc/enigma2/. Please upload the file called "settings". You will need to zip/rar it first.

bloooo
09-05-15, 18:55
I'm using CCCam 2.2.1

Here should be the settings file:

At the moment I have a cable going into Tuner B and nothing in Tuner A (so no channels are watchable). Not sure if that will affect the settings file I uploaded. Do you want me to plug both cables in, restart and get the settings file again?

abu baniaz
09-05-15, 19:03
Uninstall your existing softcams, then re-install 2.30 from the plugin download menu. Make a backup of or configs first.

This is a sectoin of your tuner configuartion.

config.Nims.1.diseqcA=282
config.Nims.1.diseqcB=282
config.Nims.1.diseqcC=3601
config.Nims.1.diseqcD=3601
config.Nims.1.advanced.sats=282
config.Nims.1.advanced.lnb.1.diseqcMode=1_2
config.Nims.1.advanced.lnb.1.powerMeasurement=fals e
config.Nims.1.advanced.sat.282.rotorposition=4
config.Nims.1.advanced.sat.282.lnb=1
config.Nims.1.advanced.sat.282.usals=false
config.Nims.0.diseqcA=282
config.Nims.0.diseqcB=282
config.Nims.0.diseqcC=3601
config.Nims.0.diseqcD=3601

Ideally it should look like this

config.Nims.1.diseqcA=282
config.Nims.0.diseqcA=282

Put enigma to sleep with "init 4" telnet command before editing it.

bloooo
09-05-15, 19:39
Cracking, it's working fine now. Thanks so much for your very prompt help, especially on a Saturday night! I'd like to buy you a pint if you want to pm me your paypal?