PDA

View Full Version : Using and updating bouquets but wanting to keep my own favourites

timmyp25
12-12-10, 01:19
Hi all

Quick question - I've done a search but couldnt see anything on it.

I use Catseye bouquet (which is very good) but have my own set of favourites set up also. If I update the catseye bouquet then it deletes my own favourites section.

Is there a way in which I can continue to update but not remove my own favourites? Or does the bouquet auto update when I do a software update and I'm not realising?

Any help/guidance appreciated.

Thanks

Tim

silverfox0786
12-12-10, 01:22
if you pdate via ipk then yes the will delete but if you update via dbedit you can import you favs bouquets into the catseye bouquet

timmyp25
12-12-10, 01:31
Thanks for the quick reply.

I do use DBEdit to create my own favourites, how do I copy my bouquet into the catseye one?

DrProzac
12-12-10, 01:37
The way I've done it is to save your Favorites to another location. C:\My Favs or something like that.
Load in the Newley updated CATSEYE one.

Then in the menu select import select your own saved bouquet,c:\My favs and import the one's you want. It will give you the choice of selecting using tickboxes for the one's you want to import.

timmyp25
12-12-10, 01:43
The way I've done it is to save your Favorites to another location. C:\My Favs or something like that.
Load in the Newley updated CATSEYE one.

Then in the menu select import select your own saved bouquet,c:\My favs and import the one's you want. It will give you the choice of selecting using tickboxes for the one's you want to import.

Sorry to be such a noob. But how do I get the catseye bouquet into dbedit? I keep getting an error saying it needs to download something from the STB?

silverfox0786
12-12-10, 01:44
sevices yes you need to receive from box first

DrProzac
12-12-10, 01:58
Have you downloaded CATSEYS to just the box or did you download it to a PC first or something?

They way I do it is..

Download CATSEYE's settings from Forum.
Extract them
Import them Into DB Edit
Add My Boquets as required.

And Save.

Next time I come to update.
I make a backup of my settings in DB Edit and save them.
Load in the New CATSEYE Settings
Then Import my previously saved settings