PDA

View Full Version : Crash log supplied for using ryvix epg

Foxylady
11-12-10, 22:21
I use ryvix for my epg on my duo and no problems.
On the v1.0 vix for solo this happened also, now i have just put in the new v1.1 all up adn running fine, the i goto vix in menu, select ryvixepg choose my sources same as i do on my duo then click on manual, after approx 20 secs the box crashes and reboots resulting in not able to download the epg.

silverfox0786
11-12-10, 22:55
here is your fault i think

delete the autosubmit crashlog it sends to DMM not to here
and check your network connection

<Plugins.VIX.SoftcamManager.plugin.StartCamAutoPoll er instance at 0x17bb6c0>>,()) failed)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.sendAnonCrashlog failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addNetwork failed !! (Typo??)
getResolvedKey config.plugins.crashlogautosubmit.addWlan failed !! (Typo??)
]]>
</enigma2crashlog>
<pythonMD5sum>
<![CDATA[
Error ]]>
</pythonMD5sum>
</crashlogs>

</opendreambox>

pooface
15-12-10, 10:54
I use ryvix for my epg on my duo and no problems.
On the v1.0 vix for solo this happened also, now i have just put in the new v1.1 all up adn running fine, the i goto vix in menu, select ryvixepg choose my sources same as i do on my duo then click on manual, after approx 20 secs the box crashes and reboots resulting in not able to download the epg.

Are you sure that's a crashlog from the vix 1.1? That's the same camcheck problem that was happening in solo 1.0 and duo 1.2...

File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/VIX/SoftcamManager/plugin.py", line 564, in query
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/VIX/SoftcamManager/plugin.py", line 625, in softcam_check