PDA

View Full Version : Downloading recording from box to laptop.

score1_uk
06-05-15, 14:07
Hi, I can (using the web interface) download a recording from the box to my laptop. It downloads the recording as 'file' (with no file extension). I can get it to play in MPC but the audio track is the NAS track, not the Eng track I get on the box its self.

Any ideas on how to remove the NAS audio track from the recording altogether? Any settings menu to configure the downloads etc?

birdman
07-05-15, 01:04
Hi, I can (using the web interface) download a recording from the box to my laptop. It downloads the recording as 'file' (with no file extension).
When I do a test download from Open Webif (I'd normally use scp to get things off it - or FTP would do) the web server sets a MIME type of video/MP2T (the file extension is just part of the filename).

I can get it to play in MPC but the audio track is the NAS track, not the Eng track I get on the box its self.The download is a straight copy of the file, so I'd suggest you look at the Audio options in the player you are using to see whether it allows you to select which audio track you want to listen to. Both should be there.