PDA

View Full Version : recording

roystheboy
06-05-15, 08:53
Hi everybody I got this Duo2 only had it a couple of weeks got the Vix image on it, and when I record it goes onto my internal hard drive what I would like to do is put the recorded program onto a USB stick is that possible if so could you please explain how it could be done cheers take care best regards .

Andy_Hazza
06-05-15, 08:59
You can highlight on your program and copy to your usb if that is what you are after? Or do you mean change the path so all your programs record to your usb? Explain yourself a bit more so we can help ya.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

roystheboy
06-05-15, 10:08
Hello sorry what it is I got the boxing that I recorded on my Duo2 at the weekend what I would like to do is put the boxing that I recorded from my Duo2 onto a USB stick is that possible ,also could I record from the Duo2 strait onto a USB stick hope thats better sorry again for not explaining properly take care best regards

nsw9154
06-05-15, 10:20
You would be better transferring the file to your PC then converting it to mp4 that way it will be compatible with more devices
I use Xilisoft Video Converter to convert the original ts file to MP4 and it works a treat, it also gives you the option to edit out all the rubbish like the 3 national anthems just before the main event :eek::D

roystheboy
06-05-15, 10:34
Hi sorry I dont know if i could do that ,how wouldI get the recording from my Duo2 to the laptop I am hopeless sorry take care

nsw9154
06-05-15, 12:13
the best way is to install SAMBA from the plugins, then set up external mounts but you are better reading the Excellent VIX Manuel here is a link you should find every thing you need in it :D

http://www.openvix.co.uk/openvix-builds/Guides%20and%20Tutorials/VIX%20Manual%20Vs%201.1.pdf

roystheboy
06-05-15, 12:58
thanks a lot cheers take care