PDA

View Full Version : How do you change the default narrated audio stream on the sky channels

markus625
05-05-15, 19:07
Not sure if this is the right section for this question, but how do you change the audio from the narrated stream to the standard audio stream.

I mean on the sky channels you get two audio streams.
1 mpeg nar
2 mpeg subtitle - sd sky one

I know you can change it with the audio button and manually select the stream but I want it to be on the none narrated stream everytime I switch channels or as default.

Is there a setting somewhere for this.

Thanks

Andy_Hazza
05-05-15, 19:25
Hi buddy, press menu, setup, system and auto language selection, and just set "prefer audio track stored by service" to NO. And green button to save and exit. [emoji106]🏼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmanadi
09-05-15, 13:09
Thank you

Gmanadi

madaboutlotus
21-05-15, 08:15
Hi buddy, press menu, setup, system and auto language selection, and just set "prefer audio track stored by service" to NO. And green button to save and exit. [emoji106]

Hi Andy

And that will stop the Voice Over on Atlantic that we have been experiencing lately.
Regards

Andy_Hazza
21-05-15, 08:16
Yeah I've always used them settings and works for me.

madaboutlotus
23-05-15, 19:25
Ok changed that, still have the narration? Any other settings that I should have set.

Bazzer
23-05-15, 19:59
Changed mine to what Andy said and worked fine for me , strange it only did it on Sly Atlantic

madaboutlotus
26-05-15, 11:31
Hi Bazza, it was only Atlantic that I have noticed it on to be fair, but there must be some other setting that needs adjusting. Any help would be good

gkf9
30-06-15, 07:44
Anyone found a way to stop this yet? The select " prefer audio track by provider" didn't work for me, pain having to get up and mess about with audio settings on the other remote as I'm using a Harmony remote.

ArowonA
30-06-15, 09:24
I think I accidental turned it on when I was messing around with the sound and had turned 'prefer AC3' off, you could check that is on as well.

hardy1976
30-06-15, 11:26
For me setting the audio langugage worked. Set;
1 = English
2 = original
3 = undetermined