PDA

View Full Version : One for the Techies

kris07
04-05-15, 20:28
Hi i have a vu+duo and i've been running Vituosso image xtreme Apollo 008. I know this is an old image and i no longer get any feeds but i love the basic skin set up of it, especially the large screen still playing the channel as i access my favorites.

What i'm asking is, is there an image out there which is similar, i'm reluctant to flash it and get something i dont like as much, although i do miss te feeds.

I set up my father in laws vu+duo with the latest image and tbh i dont really like the menu screens.

abu baniaz
04-05-15, 22:19
The default skin in Hades is the same as the one in Apollo 008
(Apart from satfinder page)

ronand
04-05-15, 22:36
Make an image backup in the image manager if you really think you might need to go back to the old image. The youvix skins are uncluttered and smart and worth a try.

Andy_Hazza
04-05-15, 22:38
Hi i have a vu+duo and i've been running Vituosso image xtreme Apollo 008. I know this is an old image and i no longer get any feeds but i love the basic skin set up of it, especially the large screen still playing the channel as i access my favorites.

What i'm asking is, is there an image out there which is similar, i'm reluctant to flash it and get something i dont like as much, although i do miss te feeds.

I set up my father in laws vu+duo with the latest image and tbh i dont really like the menu screens.

Like Abu says, its exactly the same. lol. Your Dad must be using a different skin to what you thought it was?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kris07
05-05-15, 20:04
Thanks guys i'll take a back up.