PDA

View Full Version : Flashed Hades but lost sats

Wolfie
04-05-15, 13:41
I flashed Hades but I lost all my sats also my cable scan, although that can be rescanned quickly. So i imported my backup but none of the sats came back.
Is there a way to save these first aka ftp and reinstall them after the flash?

abu baniaz
04-05-15, 15:27
What do you mean by "lost all my sats"?

degoosefish
04-05-15, 15:56
if ya read the brief with Hades image and every new image that the vix team release - Hades is set up as new image on receiver, no back up or importing just run everything from scratch or you gonna cause problems for yourself with your receiver

Wolfie
04-05-15, 16:00
I mean I have lost all my sats/channels list after a full motorised scan which took getting on for 2 days. The backup from apollo did not return them. So I had to reflash to Apollo and and backup to get them all back.
So now I want to know is there another way to back this scan up and return it after flashing with Hades.

@ Degoosefish, I know that's why I am posting here to ask if there is another way.

bellejt
04-05-15, 16:31
use DRE (dreamboxedit) to save them and FTP them back to box.I always do that with new image.You first have to also set your tuners right.
Ps: I always do a simple scan so I have a few channels in the box.Then I FTP and files get overwritten.Reboot box and al is back.

I also save the most settings with DCC on my PC and FTP them back to box.

Wolfie
04-05-15, 16:47
I am using DCC thought I could grab files from there over the ftp if i knew which.

So I need to use dreambox edit then, i'll take a look and see
Thanks

bellejt
04-05-15, 17:12
you can use DCC for other files.I use DCE only for channels/sats and picons transfer.

Wolfie
04-05-15, 17:37
ok had a look but not sure the dream box default paths are correct for duo2?
As I get the following error, any ideas?
This is what I have below

bellejt
04-05-15, 17:40
you need to chose enigma2 settings.Sometimes you have to FTP several times to get it right.Easy way to do is make a new profile in DBE with your box IP,password and so on.

Wolfie
04-05-15, 17:47
Wow thanks thats looking better , this will be a great help for me sorting picons etc.

Just got this error though is this normal?

42334ok Thats looking good thanks

bellejt
04-05-15, 18:15
can happen.No problem if everything is working fine.You can set the order off channels,bouquets etc.Create them also.Save them before FTP to box.
PS: i made severall directory's so if I change something I save it in a new directory.The old listings stay available then if something goes wrong.

abu baniaz
04-05-15, 20:01
There are several ways of saving/restoring

1. In openwebif > bouquet editor, you can export your list of channels/bouquets. Conversely you can restore them too.

2. Using Dreamset/Dreamboxedit, you can transfer from receiver to PC and save. Conversely, you can transfer back.

3. If you create a settings backup, you can restore that. (not to be confused with image backup.)

4. You can do it manually, files are stored in /etc/enigma2/ on receiver.

Channel data is stored in the file called "lamedb"
You will also need to save all the files ending in ".tv" and ".radio"

Channel data is stored in RAM, so when transferring back manually, you must stop enigma2 an "init 4" command. After that transfer the files.

girginoz
04-05-15, 20:45
i reflashed Hades 004 using its own backup. All channels in bouquets were blurred and sat list was empty.
checked /etc/enigma2 to see "lamedb" file was only 64 bytes. With your telnet instructions reloaded lamedb only and all is fine now.

I-Revue
05-05-15, 19:41
I flashed Hades 05 but it support not WLAN WPA2 ! The test said all ok but not connection to internet