PDA

View Full Version : vu+solo

cyborge1
02-05-15, 17:06
i am new to this system . i tried to fix the channel list and updated what i tough was to be help seams to have wiped the machine .i now black screen and will not switch of with remote it was running on black hole at the time.i can see the box on the network but cant get it to reboot maby i have wiped all data ,can any one advise please

Andy_Hazza
02-05-15, 17:17
A fresh flash may be the best thing and setup as new. If you can ftp into your box, you could always save your files you want to keep to your desktop on your computer, reflash the box and setup from there. I would recommend ViX Hades 004, but seeing as your were on Blackhole you may want to stick with that, dunno, only you can answer that one.

cactikid
02-05-15, 19:25
hopefully your box is not a clone and can use latest images,clones are usually running on black hole images only.
clones are not supported on this site ,i hope your is original.:thumbsup:

duoduo
02-05-15, 19:48
As a newbie to this great hobby, the best thing I can suggest is to install vix as this is the most user friendly image u will find. If your not in the know of how to setup from scratch have a look at the quick support link towards the top of the forum. If you get stuck ask away, were a right friendly bunch on here (usually)..